Time...

m<o>j

Cadet
Is there some sort of evidence as to why people lose track of time when on the Internet?
Whenever I go on, my whole perspective of time dissapears...I find my self feeling like I've been on 5 minutes, when it's really been like 5 hours or vice versa.
Anyone else feel the same way or know why?

Jai

i feel the same...its slightly scary how much time i can spend on here without realising :blink:

i don't know why...we must get drawn into what we are looking at

He, yeah...seriously, all that can drag me away is physical incapibility to continue...not even me having been on since like four and it being three thirty a.m. on a school night and me having to wake up in 2 and a half hours (last week) can drag me away. I'm guessing logic escapes me too...:blink:

Jai

<!--QuoteBegin-m<o>j+Dec 6 2004, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m<o>j @ Dec 6 2004, 09:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No...:lol:, it's 9pm, but that happened last week. :blink:

I need one of those 'life' things, lol!

Jai
[post="1100359"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

life.... gee... i think i remember those. *scratches head*

<!--QuoteBegin-m<o>j+Dec 6 2004, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m<o>j @ Dec 6 2004, 09:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lmao...yeah...in days long past...before the indrduction of television and internet corrupted me/made me better?
[post="1100449"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
made you better. television is great... there is no corruption caused by television... :P

Back