Action TIMELINE!

Title: Timeline

Tagline: They had to travel into the past to save the future

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Richard Donner

Cast: Paul Walker, Frances O'Connor, Gerard Butler, Billy Connolly, David Thewlis, Anna Friel, Neal McDonough, Matt Craven, Ethan Embry, Michael Sheen, Lambert Wilson, Marton Csokas, Rossif Sutherland, David La Haye, Steve Kahan, Christian Tessier, Marie-Josée Colburn, Richard Zeman, Patrick Sabongui, Vlasta Vrana, Cas Anvar, Stephanie Biddle, Amy Sloan, Paul Tuerpe, Marian Collier, Christian Paul, Edward J. Rosen, Stephen Liska, Bruce Ramsay, Stéfanie Buxton, Cecile Cristobal, Richard Donner

Release: 2003-11-26

Runtime: 116

Plot: A group of archaeological students become trapped in the past when they go there to retrieve their professor. The group must survive in 14th century France long enough to be rescued.
TIMELINE!

Ok, the acting in Timeline may not be the best, but the story is great (it's taken from a Michael Chriton book) and the historical parts are fasincating. And it DOESN"T hurt that Paul walker is very handsome! :cool:

Buah, I don't think Paul Walker is a good actor at all. But he IS cute...

Anyhow, the only good movie to come from a Crichton book was Jurassic Park, and even it wasn't as good as the book. Sphere and Congo were his books too, and both movies sucked.

This is definitely a "wait for the video" movie for me.

:smiley:

Micheal Crichton (author of timeline) is a great author, Timeline is one of my favorite books. Having seen other Micheal Crichton Movies I was not expecting much. What i got was a piece of felgercarb. The move is horrible, the plot has nothing to do with the book, from adding new charcters to changing everthing but hte basic theme. The acting was horrible the movie was boring, and it just plain sucked. I read a few revies taht were something like:

"the only ting that was surprising was how boring it was"

and

"Timeline was good actors giving bad preformences, and bad ones doing even worse"

The movie sucks.

I think even when it came out on video/dvd, I wouldn't have seen it. Buuut, it just so happens the night I went to the movie theater, Master and Commander sold out...so we got stuck seeing this one ;)

Back