Web Stuff Tips for buying webhosting

These are a couple of tips or features I would suggest you get if you buying web hosting

1) Price€“ Obviously: the price of the hosting has to be affordable to your budget

2) Hosting Domain / Parked Domain€“ : If you want to run many different website using one hosting package you need to find your package with parked domain this allow you to park many domain on one account package

3) Disk Space : this is the amount of space allocated on the server for you the larger the amount the better it is

4) Bandwidth : €“ this is the limit of transfer amount on your account I would personally look for unlimited bandwidth€“ just because if your site gets really popular then you won’t have any extra bandwidth cost

5) Server / Network Uptime: this is the amount of time the server is online I personally look for webhost with 99% or higher

6) Email Account: €personally I like this because you can have a email like admin @ your-domain.com

7) Web Host Features : I personally would get more feature as I can as I am running a WordPress blog I need MYSQL and PHP and Perl, CGI-BIN (A server side langauge similar to PHP)

8) Server Backup : I like this feature in web hosting because the host autamatically backups up your account you could also do this manually in the hosting panel I suggest finding a host who do daily back up’s

9) Web Hosting Panel: This is the panel the client has I would suggest find the panel Cpanel because its really easy to use and try finding a panel which is easy to use

10) Tech Support/Email Support/Phone Support : This is the support you will get if you have any problems I would suggest find a host which has all three of these

Thanks for the tips.

I bought paid hosting some time ago and the main things you need to look for are
Storage space
Bandwidth
Uptime
Price
and also check if the host is reliable or not

Find a real company that has been around. Don't use a fly by the night reseller that you find on a webmaster board because they are cheap. You will pay for it later. I have been there and it sucks when your sites are down and some 17 year old is his basement is your webhost and support.

I am currently looking for a good web hosting site. However, I do not have any idea which hosting site would I buy. This is what I am looking and I can use this as a guide in finding a better web hosting site with my domain.

They are good tips to follow. Bandwidth and disk space are the two most important features that one should look for before picking the best hosting service providers.

Back