Tired?

I am. I had 3 90 minutes classes. Two of them back to back then directly followed by two 1 hour long meetings. Just had supper and haven't done any homework yet. Thank good no class on thursday

hmmmm...let's see, I had 3:30 AM swim practice, then stayed there until school started (which sucked by the way) and than swam some more (and puked) and then did wind sprints up stairs for an hour. Then we swam more and then I just got home at 7:00 and I have hw in every subject

*dies* I can't handle this

i am, first day of school and new school. This one is way huge, and i got lost, oh well, another day tommorow. Plus goin to bed always at 2:30 or later, i couldn't get to sleep so, plus wakin up early realy bites. only good thing is that my math teacher didn't show, so we got a free class lol. BUT NEVERTHELESS I HATE SCHOOL TOO!

I get up around 7:20...although last year I got up around 7:40...it doesn't really matter since I drive to school, but I'm tired of coming to school like a minute before the bell rings so i've been getting up earlier this year :eek: ....plus it gives me time to stop at the gas station and get a coffee if I really want one :smiley: .....aack I was so tired today though, it sucked! :asleep:

Back