Tired?

smegheadalways said:
It won't be there? What kind of school do you go to Moriel? :lol:
i go to a high school where everyone finds out eachother's locker combinations and steals from eachother...it's just f-ckin crazy...and awful...there's like 3000 ppl at my HS..

If that happened, there would have been like a major investigation when I went to school.

I am so sick of school already and I've only been back for 9 days. It seems like I've been there forever though. I live for the weekends and the bell ringing at 2:30. Then I am finally free, till I do my homework. I am so bored at school. I swear I look at the clock thirty billion times a day. I'm not even kidding. I live by it. I'm like "25 more minutes. *look away then back* 22 minutes" Then that 1 minute before it rings lasts an eternity. As you have probably figured out by now, I could go on forever about school and why I am sick of it. But I'll just spare you and shut up. For now. :smiley:

freelancer26 said:
i go to a HUGE hs...i HATE that...but oh well...the small high schools are even worse with the crime...
my school is good with crime. the biggest crime that i know of was that 50 dollars and 40 dollars were stolen last year

I'm dying. Release me from school!! i need something that is happening in the near future to look forward to and cheer me up while I'm in school.

freelancer1 said:
freelancer26 said:
i go to a HUGE hs...i HATE that...but oh well...the small high schools are even worse with the crime...
my school is good with crime. the biggest crime that i know of was that 50 dollars and 40 dollars were stolen last year
ppl raid other ppl's lockers all the time, it's amazing to think of all the ppl that have gotten kicked out or suspended...

Back