Season 2 Title for second last episode, and hints of more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've been searching around and I noticed two things. One, the title for episode 21 is called, the Second Double. Now, does that remind anyone of someone we might know? I bet this episode has to do with Will finding out about Francie, and as promised, his strange reaction. Secondly, Kristin from Wacth with Kristin, said that the thir person to die would not be related to Syd, but would be someone she really cares about. Perhaps it's Will!
Hope not, he's a bit of a cutie!

I knew what it was called already but don't you think it could have a different meaning. They might want you to think that that's what it's about, but it's possible that it's not. I want it to be about the Francie thing but J.J. Abrams always twists the plot around in some wierd unexpected way.

prob Dixion. Cause he is going to blow up the building and Vaugn is ordered to shoot him.

(Thank god it is not Sloane though)

i think the're gonna kill off will or dixon. it won't be anyone else because everyone else is essential to the plot. if will or dixon die, the cia can still go on missions and the action of the show won't be gone. i think that it will most likely be dixon who dies because of the bomb, gunshot spoiler from the previews. the cia needs him to go on missions with syd, but that's what vaughn is for. will is a good addition to the cia for the analysts because he is good at finding hidden research that could help the cia even more. he seems too important to have killed, and syd needs to have someone left from her old life, although vaughn is good for her new life... ^_^ :blush: :thinking:

True, but isn't Dixon dying just a little too obvious? It would seem to make too much sense that he die. I think that someone else dies, and you're only supposed to think it's going to be dixon. My guess is Will, because Marshall has caught on to what Freplica's doing through him. I think she'll use him somehow, and then he'll get caught and end up getting killed.
But hey, that's just me,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back