Title

Tye1111

Cadet
I have no idea what to put as the picture on this forum. I wanted to add a few MAIN characters but then there is way to many if i want the main ones. i later was thinking to add controllers. Lastly i was going to add logos.

What do you think?

Shachren said:
i'd like to know what the heck you're talking about

He's talking about the little pictures under each category of forums.. he doesn't know what to make for the video game section..

And i like your idea with the main characters from games.. I think you should just pick a few games like Halo, GTA 4, Modern Warfare 2, and like left for dead 2 or something.. Like the main 4 or 5 games that DM plays..

Norgasm said:
He's talking about the little pictures under each category of forums.. he doesn't know what to make for the video game section..

And i like your idea with the main characters from games.. I think you should just pick a few games like Halo, GTA 4, Modern Warfare 2, and like left for dead 2 or something.. Like the main 4 or 5 games that DM plays..

the main problem with that is we need to include characters from other times like Mario or pac-man LOL

We dont HAVE to... Why would we need to do that? I'm saying do only 4 or 5 of the top games that DM play the most.. It's as simple as that..

You could have an NES like the one below but only show the front of it and have a game cartridge partially inserted that reads "video games"

nintendo_nes.jpg

The game should be similar to this

nes.jpg

Just have the logos from the Xbox, PS and Nintendo... maybe throw in their biggest's franchises main character in the background (eg: Master Chief for Xbox, Solid Snake for PS and Mario for Nintendo)

Night Warrior B said:
Just have the logos from the Xbox, PS and Nintendo... maybe throw in their biggest's franchises main character in the background (eg: Master Chief for Xbox, Solid Snake for PS and Mario for Nintendo)

I like that idea. sounds more simple. Just make the logos from xbox PS3 and stuff..

We're talking about the picture for this sub-forum, like there is one for DM news, DM community, General Discussion and stuff like that

PS: It ONLY took us 3 months to answer his question...

Back