Titles & "Circles"

... you're so dead...

And same. I couldn't play last night 'cause of family and life stuff... do I feel I am now horribly behind and will never catch up and be left in the dirt? Nope.

It's also nice because you can group up with characters of any skill levels to do almost anything you want. Although, I wouldn't recommend taking a low level character into a dangerous high level area. The point is, the game is very friendly to people of all skill ranges and promotes them interacting with each other with things like the teaching system.

And same. I couldn't play last night 'cause of family and life stuff... do I feel I am now horribly behind and will never catch up and be left in the dirt? Nope.

I'm still circle two and probably not anywhere near three, if that makes you feel any better.

<grins> Are you kidding me? Of course it does. Now I know that I can also die freely, as long as I know you're playing. <nods>

;)

It was neither, just a poor attempt to ensure I can get a guaranteed return to life! ;)

Ah. It all becomes clear. Of course, I can't res yet (I just need 28 more circles to do it!).

I expect I'll get circle 3 tonight, and that'll gain me another skill (Vigil), that will help people from forcibly departing, then at circle 4, I can bind spirits to bodies, but I have to get all the way to circle 30 before I can actually resurrect them.

weep vahsyl

I'm happy just to get my memories back, I don't mind having to use a favor. I would never complain about not getting a rez, but I would log off and wait instead of departing without my memories. Skills just move too slow (Gaining a rank in some skills can take up to 24 hours of playtime ><)

It all depends on how well known or unknown your character is. If you usually hide out in remote areas most of the time (like me) people have no idea who you are when you come out of the woodwork.

Right. While I have been mistakenly accused of being the renowned Paladin, "Rock," I was not he. I manged to blend into the crowd quite nicely. :smiley:

Of course, I don't even know if anyone remembers most of those elders anymore. Rock, Violet, Diamonde, Hartblest, Quicknickel, Nightcrawler, Cassi, Redtail, Phangor, Grake... Geez, I had better stop before this list gets long. :smiley:

Back