to all you new joiners

Dude, Izzy, where have you been!? I havent talked to you in forever! Same goes with you Kay! I miss you guys! How have you been?

Oh, and hey to all the newbies. I almost forgot that was what this post is supposed to be about :P

Di

hi yah di, nice for you to drop by :smiley: :smiley:

im doing just fine hope you are ok?

i miss our chats too but from know on ill make time

do you have an email if so add me or ill ad you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you for welcoming me to the board! :D I'm Andy and I'm 18. I'm so in love with Michael Vartan people, so in love.......... :blush:

Frankly, what's not to love about him? I'm loving him in the pallbearer, never been kissed, and mist of avalon. Why oh why on earth is he so hot? Whenever I watched never been kissed, I just want to tie drew up somewhere, jump in her place at the pitcher mound, and smooch him :lol:

lol he is so hot,

:banghead: :eekhair:

i think here's an up side mean that we can drooll of him more :tvhappy: :2love:

From the gay dating guide, lesson one for free: MIKEY (VARTAN) IS HELL HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!! ONCE YOU GO MIKE, YOU SHOULD NEVER GO BACK! :D

I know, I'm a meanie :angry: but I'm not into Jen. I would rather see him hook up with wild, fun loving Drew Barrymore :D or if I dream a little longer...ME! :smiley:

Ooooo...I love his shy smile so much! Loving him lanky and pale :blush:

Mod note: What would make you think this kind of discussion is allowed here? Please refrain from it in the future.

I have to tell everyone that it cracks me up that we say "welcome to AA" hahaha, come on...thats funny! Takes alcoholics to a new form of greeting dont you think? hahahhaaha

Anyways, just thought Id say Hi, and let you all know you freakin' kick ass for being Alias fans!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome day!

~Lisa~

LOL at the welcome to AA bit, i had been thinking the same thing about that.

And although Vartan is a good lookin guy, I'll admit that, (would love to be blessed with his looks!). I watch Alias for the sexy Jennifer Garner, by god Ben Affleck is one jammy fella!

Hello All...how is everyone doing? 👋

Yes, I think the AA things funny too.

I watched alias for Sark.....sigh...that was yummy!!

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi, since I'm new here!

Yeah, Michael Vartan is quite good-looking, especially in the first two seasons (but David Anders is the hottest, though, he's more in my age :P)

Think that Jennifer Garner & Michael Vartan was such a better couple than Jennifer and Ben Affleck...
Pity they broke up...

Thank you all for welcoming us newbies!!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just started watching Alias again via the complete series set. I am currently on Season 3. I hope Syd & Michael aren't appart for 2 long, but probably are. :( Can't wait to see how the series ends, because I only saw Season 1 when it aired on tv.

Back