To Anyone in or Around Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kalel

Last Son of Krypton
Just thought I would put another post here to let any of you who may of missed any of my old posts we are still and always looking for new members. Who we are is "The Intergalactic Consortium" Toronto, Ontario, Canada's best sci fi and fantasy group. We meet at least once a month downtown Toronto. Recently we have created a new message board and here is the url http://torsftheic.proboards100.com/index.cgi. Should you need more info or have any questions feel free to e-mail us at torsf@yahoo.ca If you are not local or are able to get to regular IC physical meetings and or events you can still sign up on the board but hope you will post there and anyone who is locale will try both the board and maybe attend a IC event and or meeting.

Just curious as to what goes on at the real world meetings... discussions, game playing, role playing, something else?

For the first part of the meeting we discuss some sort of aspect of sci fi or fantasy then take a mini break and anyone who does not need to rush off can stay for some sort of fun event like watch a movie, do a dinner, play games or soemthing else. Every 3 or 4 months we replace a regular meeting with some sort of special event.

I hope that answers your questions.

For the first part of the meeting we discuss some sort of aspect of sci fi or fantasy then take a mini break and anyone who does not need to rush off can stay for some sort of fun event like watch a movie, do a dinner, play games or soemthing else. Every 3 or 4 months we replace a regular meeting with some sort of special event.

I hope that answers your questions.
Sounds quite enjoyable. I wish you guys & gals luck with the group.

If a Philadelphia suburbs chapter is ever broken off, let me know. ;)

Feel free to sign up on message board we have members on it who are not locale and who have never attended any IC meetings or events. Also if you ever get to Toronto when a IC meeting or event is you perhaps you might be able to attend.

Back