Season 3 To be married, or not to be married...

Is Vaughn married?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Not sure

• Well, you see, I have a whole theory...

• Total voters
yeah blah blah....he would do that, fall in love with another girl and just break up with her because an old flame comes back....what' a freakin' LOSER!

yeah. but what if sark turned out to be her bro then that would be nasty. even if that was the case sark is still better than vaughn

yeah. but what if sark turned out to be her bro then that would be nasty. even if that was the case sark is still better than vaughn

I would still LIKE sark, I was just change my idea about them getting together....Sark will forever be the best person on the show!!!!!!!

Sark is the best character by far....he's awesome and mysterious and CRAZY and on the bad side which makes him interesting!

true milo, most wives have died-except Irina, but she kinda doesn't count--but i have to agree with milo, that would be really lame.

~Princess :king:

PS likin' the new avatar and sig pic milo!

haha....nah, they'll stay together for at least half of the season to create more conflict with vaughn and syd

i dont really care how long their together (well i say that now but when the season starts ill care) but they wont be together 4ever

Back