To learn and teach

Hey cookie :smiley:

Thanks for all the kind words, it really means a lot to me. It really does.
Although the compliments make me go :blush: , I still appreciate it :D
I'm so happy that you like this story so much :smiley:
And you're not really going to promotie it right? :thinking:
It would be funny though and sweet of course ;)
Can't wait to talk to you again

Lots of love :kiss:

Hey Amy
How are things going in your life? Is everything okay? :smiley:
I hope so.
I'm really glad you liked it and I can't wait to talk to you again :smiley:
Take care sweetie

:kiss:

gtwallichs
angels_fire_88
mnkdance963
ams4alias

Thanks for leaving a review and for readinga nd supoorting me :D

I love you all

i think it's awesome ... im shocked that no one's found it yet!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: but im sure will change soon enough wont it? im def recommendin it to friends coz i know they'll love it as much as me!

cant wait for more

update soon

Hey there :smiley:

Thank you so much for being so kind and supportive. The fact that you're telling me this really means a lot to me because it tells me that people actually like what I write and that's more then I could ever ask for. :smiley:
It really gives you a awonderful feeling as a writer when you know that you make other people happy by what you write. It really does.
So thanks again for being such a wonderful reader because you are part of the people who makes it worth writing for. :kiss:

Nice try but nope :P
You'll be getting the update on Friday and I promise that it will be a bang :D
Oh and Friday's update will be the last single update because afetr that I'll be posting two chapters everytime I update :smiley:
That's because I am almost done writing this story, I only have 8 more chapters to write and I don't wnat to keep you waiting for another few months before you can read the end of this story.
So I marked all the update dates in my agenda and the last one will be somewhere in September so we still have a long time to go :D

hey hey
angel ^^ linked me to this story
i remember readin the first chap and i loved it but stupidly didnt ask for a pm and instead bookmarrked it to my favourite
i really love this so could i get a pm as well
and september yay that means theres tonnes of chappies right?
great storyline and again thanks angel

Hey cookie :D

Well I hadn't noticed it before but thanks anyway :smiley:
That is very sweet of you.
I feel kind of special now that everyone seems to be promoting it to others :blush:
Thanks again sis :kiss: :hug:

hey dandan :D

Thanks for coming over and read this :smiley:
I'm thankful for the fact that angels_fire_88 let you know about it and that you like it :D
I'll definately put you to my pm list ;)
Oh and I still have to write about eight chapters, well at least that's what I have planned so there should be a total of 28 chapters for the entire story :smiley:
I hope to see you around here again :D

Oh and a big thank you goes out to angels_fire_88 for doing such a wonderful promoting job :hug:

updated pm list

AliasSydney502
angels_fire_88
ams4alias
Ballerina
Benzmine
cookiemonster
derevkointraining
dandan
funkymonkey
grassyass
helpleessromantic
KaliasGirl
littleangel
LittleNicky
MH55995
mnkdance963
Nadia Weiss
PointguysGirl
SpygirlAmy
sydneymicheal
sparklingrainbow
syd26
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
tubby
vaughnshoney
6helterskelter6

i like this fic i can't wait for them to meet their either gonna go gooey on one another or be horrid to one another
please pm me when u update
angel set me on to this fic she was right when she said it is really good
thanks update really soon please

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

angels_fire_88 recommended this fic...so i thought i'd give it a try. can't wait to find out how they react to one another. please add me to the pm list! :0)

thanks angels_fire_88!

Back