Today is International Women's Day.

:hi: Today is International Women's Day! :clap: :clap:
The world sure has come a long way! Women around the world have accomplished so much these days :cheers: ! Yet, :confused: one must take the time to reflect about the fact that, in many parts of the world today,women are denied what many have come to know of, as normal human rights(oh well,maybe in the near future this will all change). Becides...... women rule!!!!!!!! :angelic: :D :sly:

here are some words of inspiration:
1)The greatest mistake you can make in this life is to be constantly fearful you will make one.
2)To succeed- do the best you can,where you are,with what you have.
3)It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
4)Don't sit back and take what comes. Go after what you want.
5)The biggest problem in the world could have been settled when it was small.
6)Laughter ia a tranquilizer with no side effects.
7)Before following a leader it is wise to see if he is headed in the right direction.
8)Be bold in what you stand for, but careful in what you fall for.
9)The courage to speak must be matched by the wisdom to listen.
10)..........(and remember),Friendship may be only cement that will hold the world together. :talk:

yah! international women day! i am woman hear me roar!LOL!!! and i love those messages especially 3, 6(and i laugh alot which is great especially on here i do!lol) and 8, and 9! thanks for sharing those, i love quotes and wisdom books,my friends and i always give each other those tiny books full of quotes and dreams and stuff like that for eachother's birthdays!lol

I have these friends in school (guys) who are always like "women belong in the kitchen" and I'm like about to strangle them, and I keep telling them they are never going to get a wife if they keep saying that.

I think that women are smarter then MEN!!!.......I think that men need to hepl around the house too!!!!!!...it is not just a womens job......I dont think that women should be all day in the kitchen and having babies....WOMEN HAVE THE POWER TO DO ANYTHING THEY WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have people at my school who think that too. Of course, they're all either the preppies who actually want to BE like that, or the guys who have never met me!! MUAH HA HA!! I WILL CONTROL ALL YOU PUNY MINDED LITTLE BOYS!! And then i'll make you watch Alias, LOL!! But there are some guys who think girls are just as good as guys. They're my friends! I think we women get stereotyped too much because of all those REALLY girly girls that are more common than the others....

to be sung to the tune played in basketbal games:charge:

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MENMEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MENMEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MENMEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

i would say we def deserve this...what would men do without us?...i have a feeling they wouldnt be gettting along so well...heres to us!!!!!!! hooray for people like syd!

What would men do without us? Nothing!! They can't seem to get off their lazy asses and do things! And very true, a well-behaved woman never makes history...Oh, and without women, there would be no men!

Back