Tom Clancey's End War

~ SH ~

Cadet
Anyone been looking at this game? I know I have I cannot wait for this game to come out it just got pushed back another month which pisses me off but this game is going to kick ass. This game will probably be the only game that will distract me from Fable 2. I think this game will revolutionize the RTS industry. I will post up and review and videos to this game later.

It looks good but dumb. I know they are trying to reach games that just take more then pushing buttons but come on. What if it doesn't understand you or something. I really hate the concept of it. With Gears 2 and Call of Duty 5 coming out I will most likely not get this game.

yeh i think i'm gunna get this game. i give up on CoD4, i just want to chill back and enjoy games by myself or with mates. i give up the clan bull. i'm going to just enjoy xbl now and not take things serious.

Stop talking about other games in this thread keep it on topic! The next off-topic post will be deleted and the person who posted will recieve an infraction!

-Head of Staff

ok well wat do think of gears 2 jk jk jk jk dont give me and infraction plz but how do think online play will be on endwar a little weird maybe

Back