Tom Clancy's Books

Alias

Cadet
I've never read any, but I plan on it. I've seen lots of his movies. Has anyone read any? Are they good? HOw are they compared to the movie??

yeah the sum of all fears is based on one of his books. but the time scale has been altered to suit ben aflecks age. in the book it would have more suited harrison ford's age but with a new actor they had to change it. i havent read it yet but i am planning on reading it. my favoutrite at the moment is Executive orders about jack Pyan being president (oppsss i just gave 2 book's plot away). he has also written some books on another character that comes up occasionally in the jack ryan series called john clark. i havent read any of the but some of my relatives say that they are really good.
has any one heard of or read books by clive cussler. he was called the 'grandmaster of adventure' by tom clancy and his books are really really good. they are really unusual in the fact that the hero isnt associated with the cia or fbi at all. u have to like stuff 2 do with the se tho because there is always that in his books.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I think that I have Patriot Games. I think that that's the one that Harrison Ford was in. Am I correct?
I also took the first Op-Centres book out of the library and read most of it but had to return it before it was overdo. His books are really long but they're good.

yeah harrison ford was in patriot games. i also think he was in clear and present danger but i am not sure. who played jack ryan in the hunt for red october? i know sean connery was in it but who did he paly?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Back