Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

It's based on the Ubi Soft's bestselling game created by Tom Clancey. I just starting to read this book and am only on Chapter 2 but I'm already seeing some similarites and diffrenced between the premise of the story and characters of the story and the story and chracters of Alias . :smiley: I will be posting more when I get more into the book. :smiley: it looks very interesting.

This is what the back says

In response to the growing use of sophisticated digital encryption to conceal potential threats to the United States, the National Security Agency has ushered forth the new dawn of intelligence-gathering techniques. The top-secret initiative is dubbed Third Echelon.

Its existence denied by the US government, Third Echelon deploys a lone field operative. He is sharp, invisible, and deadly. He has the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate to protect American freedoms. His name is Sam Fisher. He is a Splinter Cell(tm). Sam Fisher works alone. But fights for us all.

Also it's writen in the First person and seems to be getting mixed reviews on Amazon.com but like I always like to say ignore the critics and judge it for your self. :smiley:

ETA : Ok I'm on chapter 3 now and it seems like the main character only is writin in the first person the rest is 2nd I think. I can't get 2nd and 3rc person straight. :confused:

Back