tom cruise and russell crowe

you may have read or heard about tom cruise's appearance on the oprah winfrey show and russell crowe's beaning a hotel concierge with a telephone in new york two days ago...is fame too much for some people? have cruise and crowe lost it? rumor has it paramount may scratch mission impossible three due to cruise's strange behavior...

I just read at huffington post that MI3 will be made. I don't know about Tom. He's never been this way which is why a lot of people cannot believe his relationship w/ Katie Holmes and I don't blame them. Honestly, can they blame the public? They're not disputing marriage rumors and it just seems as if they're still in the honeymoon stage (if their relationship is real). It seems like puppy love..and Tom needs to stop preaching to Brooke Shield because not everyone perosn is built the same.

Hasn't Crowe had a history of being a quick fuse??? I just don't like the man quite frankly.

I really dont like Russel Crowe ("Me. Russel." Hee. hee. If your Australian and watched this comedy show, youll get that, and laugh) or Tom Cruise.
I watched that Oprah interview and my Mum actually thought he was on drugs. She did. Shes like "uhhh... whats up with him?"
And everyone was clapping at everything he said! What is WRONG with these people! Hes CLEARLY got a screw loose.
And Russel Crowe, well, whatever. He needs to learn to control himself. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

Kelly V said:
I watched that Oprah interview and my Mum actually thought he was on drugs. She did. Shes like "uhhh... whats up with him?"
[post="1374384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thats EXACTLY what my mom said too when she saw him on Jay Leno :lol:. I didnt catch the Oprah interview but he was acting REALLY weird on Leno :P . I don't know whats up with that guy.

Alot of Magazines are saying with Russell and Tom both approaching the 40 year of life that perhaps they are having a crisis.

Who knows Rus!! as we call him here in Australia is known for having a short fuse.

Whereas well I don't know what's with Tom's Behaviour.

Nothing that a Tranqulizer dart wouldn't hurt!!

Hehe :smiley: ;)

Back