Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Supress

Well, now we know why Nicole Kidman ran away...

Just waiting to see if Katie Holmes does the same but she's younger and more impressionable. Could take a few more years.

That video is scary, the nonsense they believe in is more scary, and I really wish Tom Cruise would tell me what the hell it is he thinks he knows. How do people even fall for this stuff? It's clearly just a trashy science fiction story sold to them as religion by a science fiction writer.

Is it really that hard for these people to exercise some independent thought?

Crazy. O_o

Internet group declares war on Scientology

An internet group calling itself Anonymous has declared war on the Church of Scientology, in the form of an ominous posting to the YouTube site. 'In the statement, the group explained their goal as safeguarding the right to freedom of speech. "A spokesperson said that the group's goals include bringing an end to the financial exploitation of Church members and protecting the right to free speech, a right which they claim was consistently violated by the Church of Scientology in pursuit of its opponents." The press release also claimed that the Church of Scientology misused copyright and trademark law in order to remove criticism from websites including Digg and YouTube. The statement goes on to assert that the attacks from the group "will continue until the Church of Scientology reacts, at which point they will change strategy".

[MEDIA]

It's pretty easy to see how people can believe it. How many have killed themselves to reach a new plain? Or paid for a spaceship to heaven... Or for that matter, how many people are sitting at their computer with a tinfoil hat on right now? At least scientologist aren't a suicide cult. Well, not that we know of anyway. I can also understand how hollywood actors (and such) would fall for it. They're not the most stable of people. Nor the smartest (come on, carbon monoxide killing the planet? it's just hot water. literally!).

But all of that aside, they're freaking out there... it'd take some seriously bad mental conditions for people to really believe it, if they knew all of it.

*dies laughing*

Wow, YET AGAIN people fail to realize who "the mysterious group known only as Anonymous" is? It's fricken 4chan! I mean, come on! People keep acting like they're some organized terrorists or something, but it's just all the Btards getting their jollies. Although it's interesting that they've actively started using the term to refer to themselves. Kind of a Yankee Doodle moment, eh?

*hangs head and chuckles*

Wow. The internet.

*sighs*

~Dune~

If your having trouble following his train of thought its because the film has been heavilly edited. Im not a fan of scientology my self or any other religion but it doesnt take a genious to hear things cut, pasted and taken out of context.

Are we all really so simple minded that media can manipulate us this way?

All it really leaves me asking is who did he tick off? :-/

I don't know about you guys... but I'm so voting for these two!!

jupasfryqg5.jpg

He's a terrible speaker, and even worse at getting his point across... But he does actually sound like he wants to help people, even if it's in the train of thought of "we think for you so you don't have to."

I didn't watch the video, due to sound issues. Just from seeing that "red" picture of Tom I am now very scared of Scientology! (Appliantology... From Joe's Garage) and Tom Cruise!

Back