Tom Grace/Sydney Bristow

I'm curious as though if they'd make a nice couple.
We haven't seen interaction between them yet but I think it's possible. He's certainly a lot more attractive then Yawn was. In my opinium anyways.

What do you think could they be a fun couple or not?
If so, we should come up with a short name for them like Gratow or Toney or Graney or Som or something like that. I kinda like Graney. Anyways, toughts, replies, please.

Oh no. No no no no. Ooooh nonono....no no no no....:o_O:

Sydney's pregnant and she just lost the love of her life who is also the father of her child.

So Syd/Thomas? NO! I can't believe I'm saying this but even Sarkney would be better than Tom and Syd....:Pinch:

Hey, you forget the S/V felgercarb began what was it 3 months after Danny died. Also a fiancé of Syd. Also a love of her life.
Time for Syd to move on.

I think that blond girl is supposed to be the female sark of this season or something.

I think she should move on, but not with a guy she works with. I want her to move on with like... a neighbor. :D

I agree with sd6452. Sydney would probably be best off dating a neighbor or some regular guy who's less likely to die everytime he goes to work. I know Danny was a regular guy and he was killed, but at that time Syd was working for SD6 so things were a little different than now. Otherwise, she should probably wait until she retires before dating again. :P Of course I'll always be rooting for Sarkney but I doubt that the writers will ever see things my way. :cool:

Hey, you forget the S/V felgercarb began what was it 3 months after Danny died. Also a fiancé of Syd. Also a love of her life.
Time for Syd to move on.

I think that blond girl is supposed to be the female sark of this season or something.
Syd wasnt pregnant when she and Danny were together...and that massive bulge in her stomach...see...if JJ really wants to ruin the show sure, but i'd probably throw up over and over again...so NO NO NO NO NO

uhhh... ewwww no

for the love of god NO!!
agreed.

i mean, for one thing - shes pregnant with vaughn's child for god sakes - not to mention the fact that he's NOT DEAD and clearly her soulmate (she said it herself)

secondly, even if vaughn was gone and she wasn't pregnant Grace is too c***y and sark-ish for her. hes better with rachel. let him have the new *h**e

agreed.

i mean, for one thing - shes pregnant with vaughn's child for god sakes - not to mention the fact that he's NOT DEAD and clearly her soulmate (she said it herself)

secondly, even if vaughn was gone and she wasn't pregnant Grace is too c***y and sark-ish for her. hes better with rachel. let him have the new *h**e
ita jan

Yes she is pregant but that doesn't mean she should be alone for the rest of her life. Now I'm not saying they should hook up right away but Grace and Syd should maybe start to see each other as more then just friends or banter buddies, w/e, at the end of this season. Which is a long while away. Well unless they plan on skipping ahead in time then they shoudl hook up sooner. I'd say about a year after Naughn's death they should start seeing each other as more. She should have some rebounds guys along the way though.

Grace seems fun to be around, I like him. there is tension between him and Syd, not sexual tension but some tension. I hope they will bvecome friends soon so the long road to a good relatonship may start.

Yes she is pregant but that doesn't mean she should be alone for the rest of her life. Now I'm not saying they should hook up right away but Grace and Syd should maybe start to see each other as more then just friends or banter buddies, w/e, at the end of this season. Which is a long while away. Well unless they plan on skipping ahead in time then they shoudl hook up sooner. I'd say about a year after Naughn's death they should start seeing each other as more. She should have some rebounds guys along the way though.

Grace seems fun to be around, I like him. there is tension between him and Syd, not sexual tension but some tension. I hope they will bvecome friends soon so the long road to a good relatonship may start.

A year and a half, when she's got a toddler...that'll go well...hope Grace like's changing diapers. wait. no he will NOT be near Vaughn's baby

You know, if this were a different time and circumstance, I think they WOULD be a cute couple. His character seems very soft and caring underneath the hard shell.
However, that being said... NO! I would kill my tv if they did that! Vaughn is the ONLY one for Sydney. In season 3, when she is talking to Barnett about soul mates and Barnett asks her if she and Vaughn are soulmates, I was like yes! They totally are.

You know, if this were a different time and circumstance, I think they WOULD be a cute couple. His character seems very soft and caring underneath the hard shell.
However, that being said... NO! I would kill my tv if they did that! Vaughn is the ONLY one for Sydney. In season 3, when she is talking to Barnett about soul mates and Barnett asks her if she and Vaughn are soulmates, I was like yes! They totally are.
you articulate what i want to say far better than i do

uhm hello, Naughn is dead, as in laying in a coffin burried under the ground dead. not coming back, at least for a long while.

Syd shouldn't be alone for the rest of her life just cos you want her to be with Naughn and no one else. She deserves to find love again. weather it will be with Grace or someone else she does deserve it.

About a year or year and a half or so after Naughn's death is good as well, just as long as she doesn't end up alone. As for Grace with the kid, well I think he'll be good with kids. The kid needs a father anyways without Naughn around. And altough Jack will help a little extra help from someone never hurts.

he seems kind of stupidly arrogant. it's one thing if you are arrogant because you really are that awesome, but he doesn't seem to be. but he is really hot. :P

m-c

How about no relationship for Sydney for a while? Who says Syd always has be attached to someone or trying to get attached? Let her cool off for a season. Turn the focus to someone else for a change. The main point of Alias is not Syd's love life anyway. :P

Back