Tom Grace/Sydney Bristow

uhm hello, Naughn is dead, as in laying in a coffin burried under the ground dead. not coming back, at least for a long while.
sorry but, do you actually watch alias?
who ever dies? least of all a main character

<!--quoteo(post=1516048:date=Oct 16 2005, 07:26 PM:name=DSR<O>)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DSR<O> @ Oct 16 2005, 07:26 PM) [post="1516048"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How about no relationship for Sydney for a while? Who says Syd always has be attached to someone or trying to get attached? Let her cool off for a season. Turn the focus to someone else for a change. The main point of Alias is not Syd's love life anyway. :P[/quote]
in theory, i agree.
Sydney is a very independant woman, she doesn't need a man.
I'm not saying she has to be alone for the rest of her life, but how about she takes some time off to raise her and Vaughn's child, then try dating

This is like one of the only things that would make me stop watching this show. I really coudn't handle to c Sydney with anyone else. It would be so depressing. I don't want her to end up some crazy old lady all by herself, but I just can't c her with anyone other than Vaughn :blush: . This Thomas guy dosen't botehr me as much as Rachel, but I still don't think he is good enough 4 Sdyney (I'm beginning to sound like Jack). It would be too wereid if he dated her because he is Vaughn's replacemnt in APO and he would be Vaughn's replacment in Sydney's life (OMG I can't even imagne :blink: ).

~Andrea :angelic:

sorry but, do you actually watch alias?
who ever dies? least of all a main character
Of course I watch Alias, *restrains herself and calms down*
As I said I quoto "not coming back, at least for a long while.
:rolleyes: Read before you post, please.
I do think, despite how much I myself would hate it, that Naughn will come back from the dead.
But I also think it will take a long while before that will happen at least not till episode 12 or whatever.

Now as I also said Syd and Grace should not hook up right away. maybe a year year and a half after Naughn's death.

goodness. i didn't realise the need for s/v was so strong. that's not the show. or at least it wasn't when the show was good. first and second season they actually had a permanent bad guy and soemthign to be fighting. now it's just blech.

m-c

Hey, you forget the S/V felgercarb began what was it 3 months after Danny died. Also a fiancé of Syd. Also a love of her life.
Time for Syd to move on.

I think that blond girl is supposed to be the female sark of this season or something.

Um...I wouldn't say that Sydney and Vaughn's relationship began three months after Danny's death. Definitely not. I do think they felt something, especially Vaughn, but I still think Sydney was far from over Danny. You can totally see that in season 1, she talks a lot about Danny...And she breaks down when she finds his killer.

And Sydney and Vaughn have gone through a lot more than Sydney and Danny ever did, obviously, and they've known each other for a lot longer than Sydney and Danny did too.. So...

Um...I wouldn't say that Sydney and Vaughn's relationship began three months after Danny's death. Definitely not. I do think they felt something, especially Vaughn, but I still think Sydney was far from over Danny. You can totally see that in season 1, she talks a lot about Danny...And she breaks down when she finds his killer.

And Sydney and Vaughn have gone through a lot more than Sydney and Danny ever did, obviously, and they've known each other for a lot longer than Sydney and Danny did too.. So...
I know, my point was however that people were rooting for S/V moments then, even tough she had just lost her fiancé.

Also knowing a person longer doesn't mean you love them more then when you love someone. Syd loved Danny, a lot, and I refuse to say to anyone that she loved Naughn more because I believe she loved them both equally. and a lot. Yet she had to move on quickly from danny for S/V moments to satisfy people's needs. While she is just supposed not to move on from Naughn friom some of the S/V er's point of view. It angers me when people are so...naive and francly being unfair. Syd deserves to find happiness again, I'm not saying she should move on right away but after some time, after the baby is born maybe some dates again.

while they have gone through a lot more, do we know that they have known each other longer?

:eek:fftopic:
I think that blond girl is supposed to be the female sark of this season or something

no one can be the female sark. :love:

m-c

Of course I watch Alias, *restrains herself and calms down*
As I said I quoto "not coming back, at least for a long while.
:rolleyes: Read before you post, please.
I do think, despite how much I myself would hate it, that Naughn will come back from the dead.
But I also think it will take a long while before that will happen at least not till episode 12 or whatever.

Now as I also said Syd and Grace should not hook up right away. maybe a year year and a half after Naughn's death.

I feel your pain, Sabs. :console:

Who is to say that Syd's love for Danny was less than for Naughn (a man who dumped his current girlfriend Alice, and never bothered telling Syd that he had a girlfriend at the time when she thought that he was single.).

I agree that this season should not have romance stories. :nonono:

Let there be stories of intrigue, clarification of Jack and Arvin's early years, and more development of the two father/daughter relationships.

I feel your pain, Sabs. :console:

Who is to say that Syd's love for Danny was less than for Naughn (a man who dumped his current girlfriend Alice, and never bothered telling Syd that he had a girlfriend at the time when she thought that he was single.).

I agree that this season should not have romance stories. :nonono:

Let there be stories of intrigue, clarification of Jack and Arvin's early years, and more development of the two father/daughter relationships.
yup, I agree, keep the romance down to a minium andgo deeper into the character devellopment.
more syd/sloane moments and syd/jack of course.
I also want more missions and such, keep relationship on the background. But whast I do want is frienshipdevelopment between Syd and Tom. then maybe Syd or Tom finguting out at the end of the season they feel more then frienship for the other. but no action on it yet. I think that should wait till S6, unless we're going timejumping more this season.

I know, my point was however that people were rooting for S/V moments then, even tough she had just lost her fiancé.

Also knowing a person longer doesn't mean you love them more then when you love someone. Syd loved Danny, a lot, and I refuse to say to anyone that she loved Naughn more because I believe she loved them both equally. and a lot. Yet she had to move on quickly from danny for S/V moments to satisfy people's needs. While she is just supposed not to move on from Naughn friom some of the S/V er's point of view. It angers me when people are so...naive and francly being unfair. Syd deserves to find happiness again, I'm not saying she should move on right away but after some time, after the baby is born maybe some dates again.

Sigh. Well I guess a non S/V shipper doesn't really understands but that's okay. I respect your opinion. :angelic:

while they have gone through a lot more, do we know that they have known each other longer?

JACK: How well do you know my daughter?

DANNY: Um, we've been dating for two years...

If they had actually known each other longer, like, been friends, I think Danny would've mentioned that they known each other for longer than two years.
We also know that Sydney did not know Danny when she was recruited.

DANNY: This isn't real.

SYDNEY: Danny... since my mother died, I always hoped I would find someone to give my life meaning. That person is you. I just met the agency first. I can't quit.

Wouldn't Renee be a better match for Tom? I mean they're both pretty reckless. I see Tom and Sydney having more of a brother/sister relationship.

NO!!! 🇳🇴 GRACHEL should happen but definbitely nt s/t n i dunt lyk the idea of rene n tom-tom either...but they have n't had much scenes together...definitely Grachel... :2love:

Back