Action Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life (2003)

Title: Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life

Tagline: Adventuress Lara Croft goes on a quest to save the mythical Pandora's Box

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Thriller

Director: Jan de Bont

Cast: Angelina Jolie, Gerard Butler, Ciarán Hinds, Chris Barrie, Noah Taylor, Djimon Hounsou, Til Schweiger, Simon Yam, Terence Yin, Daniel Caltagirone, Fabiano Martell, Jonny Coyne, Robert Cavanah, Ronan Vibert, Lenny Juma, Raymond Ofula, Hezron Ajuala, Alfred Kalipso, Vincent Mbaya, Ace Yonamine, Robert Atiko, Shirley Chantrell, Sang Lui, Richard Ridings, Elizabeth Seal, Hajaz Akram, Daryl Kwan, Richard Ng, David Karshaw, Marem Hassler, Kate Loustau, Ralf Beck, Tom Wu, Gerald Kyd, Mark Sung, Loan Tran, Charlotte Nguyen, Vincent Poon, Tom Yang, Jamie Hayden, Khan Bonfils, Jose Cuenco Jr., Andrew Joshi, Mark Hampton, Michael Wagg, Martin Glyn Murray, Graham McTavish

Release: 2003-07-21

Runtime: 117

Plot: Lara Croft ventures to an underwater temple in search of the mythological Pandora's Box but, after securing it, it is promptly stolen by the villainous leader of a Chinese crime syndicate. Lara must recover the box before the syndicate's evil mastermind uses it to construct a weapon of catastrophic capabilities.
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life (2003)

Has anyone seen it? i havn't yet, wondering if it was any good ^_^ i thought the first one was pretty good, great action if nothing else :lol:

So what if they're terrible reviews! I gotta see it!! It just came ou today!! Well, yesterday for some of you ppl. It's 11:35 over here.

She doesn't quite do it for me, but I wouldn't say no!!!

I saw the first one, and thought it was pretty good, and I'm going to go see the second one anyways!

:woot: :woot: OMFI it was so good! :eek:

Not only the action but the story itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loved iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!

It was sooo cool.... all the stunts... IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE! the reviews were actually really good.... most said it was better than the firstone!

I really reccomend it! It's great! :jump:

I haven't seen the second one yet, but after being so obsessed with Alias and then re-watching the first one, it kind of reminded me of Alias in some ways. All the exotic locations, and the somewhat Rambaldi-like relics and the mysterious Illuminati. Does the second one have that kind of vibe too?

Azalea said:
I haven't seen the second one yet, but after being so obsessed with Alias and then re-watching the first one, it kind of reminded me of Alias in some ways. All the exotic locations, and the somewhat Rambaldi-like relics and the mysterious Illuminati. Does the second one have that kind of vibe too?
yes it does...the exact same feeling

feeling_like_a_spy said:
lol before tomb raider2, i should see tomb raider 1
actually you really don't need to see the first one. they're both SO different and it's like a whole change of mission and blah.