Tomboy Clique

looking up this poem that i have to give a presentation about tomorrow and have no clue what it is about...grr i hate poetry with a passion :o_O:

:lol: i can speak from experience now...it is not pretty not at all one bit

lucky u all r! u don't have what i have! i feel upset and i don't really want to talk about it cept say that when u r happy treasure it or u will never nounce up from sadness

no more school no more school ::does little dance:: i am very happy at this moment lol :D :lol: :P :cool: :smiley: :woot: :cheers: :joker2: :king: :baa: :redhair: :hi: :flowers: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: think thats enough smileys

lilly i hope you feel better, if you dont want to talk about it, thats okay but if you do, you can always tell us! but i hope you cheer up and everything goes okay with whatever teh problem is!!
hi everybody, its friday meaning two days till alias which means two days till the whole vaughn truth comes and two days till an irina mission(no sadly irina you are not going on one,lol) and two days till we find out what is on that new rambaldi page!

Victoria King said:
two days till an irina mission(no sadly irina you are not going on one,lol)
::stares blankly at screen, and starts to sob:: you get my hopes up...and then bring them down, and how do you know that i am not actaully a secret agent for the CIA or Russia for that matter and maybe i am going on a mission in two days, :redhair: :Ph34r: , lmao ;)
i don't know how you do it siri, gymnastics must be a lot of work!

lol, omg someone told me today that i look russian and i just busted out laughing then they were like what is wrong, and then i think of russian squirrels and i told them(huge mistake) they laughed even harder and then i said yeah they're drunk too!LOL, more strange looks and then i recovered by saying i know im weird and proud of it!LOL, but if you are a spy and are going on a mission in two days, good luck and kick some @##!!!!!and come back alive and recover some ancient artifacts!!!LOL
and yeah, gymnastics is very hard, trust me i quit bc i couldnt flip or do anything!LOL

i dont know, i would love to be on broadway but that just doesnt seem like it would happen!lol, but i have been singing since 6th grade and im in choir and specialty choirs and showchoirs! and thanks! i love to sing, and dance and act!

lol poor vicki, trying to flip LMAO sorry sorry sorry i know thats not funny, i did gymnastics for a week and yea i couldn't do much either, so i am sticking to horses lol and yes i am going on a mission its a COVERT operation, ;) :P i wonder what that could mean, oh and speaking of looking russian it was really humid here yesterday so my hair went from nice and straight to curly fuzz ball, and one of my drama friends goes hey russian peasant lol ok

LOL! oh my i cant stop laughing today! and yes me trying to flip is funny! i cant do it bc im scared ill fall but i can do swing dancing flips with a guy, those are fun but not gymnastics full double back twists(is that even one?!) but oh no, scared for my life! and yes covert?hmmmmm what does that mean? shouldnt that ring a bell?!LOL

it should but i wonder ::thinking pose:: well i have to go to the gym i will be back later tonight, ::jumps up and down:: maybe something exciting willl happen with him but probably not lol bye
tell your teacher you are doing peer editing for your friend in florida hehe

Back