Tomboy Clique

we should attack with the forest fairys which I dont know how to find them since they work with baron.

What SHOULD WE DOOOOOOO!
Vikki!!!!!!!!!! come here! We need your help!!!!! LMAO :smiley:

Irina Bristow said:
i know lmao i do that often, but its because my door when its closed looks open so i go to push it open as i walk in and run into it because its closed lol you should have seen when i actually ran into it, lmao
Sunfire omg ::runs around in a circle wazing arms in a seemingly important way gets dizzy and sits down:: well what should we do
maybe we should have a bonfire and you could just sit there and watch jack fireworks and drink vodka like the last time!LOL, jk! :P :lol:

:lol: :smiley: We must fight them with their weaknesses! WHAT ARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

We will attack with tiny scottish fish sticks LMAO Ummm ok well LMAO

Victoria King said:
Irina Bristow said:
i know lmao i do that often, but its because my door when its closed looks open so i go to push it open as i walk in and run into it because its closed lol you should have seen when i actually ran into it, lmao
Sunfire omg ::runs around in a circle wazing arms in a seemingly important way gets dizzy and sits down:: well what should we do
maybe we should have a bonfire and you could just sit there and watch jack fireworks and drink vodka like the last time!LOL, jk! :P :lol:
Thats it!!!!!!!! We'll get irina drunk and use her as bait!!!!
She works well when drunk. :smiley:

they will think that she has no idea and will attack her. And Vaughn in his hot dog suit will run in circles with his hands in the air to distract them :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
:lol: :smiley: We must fight them with their weaknesses! WHAT ARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

We will attack with tiny scottish fish sticks LMAO Ummm ok well LMAO
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fish sticks ooooo tater tots, get the toter tots, start smashing them!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol: :woot:

omg sufnire you are on fire tonight!!!LOL, i cant stop laughing and yes irina as bait(sorry irina but we must!!!!!!!sniffle sniffle) and vuaghn perfect!!!LOL

We must use the spuds! :smiley: :smiley: I am on fire O NO! Runs around like a dork trying to put the flames out! LMAO :smiley:
And Irina We must. Its the only way And hey if they get to close you can always blow them up with the jackfireworks! :smiley:

Start smushing everyone :smiley:

We must invade the tiny people and drunken squirrls with their flying chairs and kung fu bunnies We must attack with our Mashed potatoes and Hot dog suited vaughn. And Jack in a chicken Suit!!!!!!!! LMAO

The beak adds a flair to it :smiley:

So how is your story coming along! This is going to be soooooooo funny!
Can you picture Our army that includes Us the tomboy clique Sydney as a lobster vaughn as a hot dog kendall as a platapus wiess as a tator tot jack as a chicken. The mermaids with their shell shields and our jack fireworks.
And then on their side.
The whole stock of lazy boys and chairs with drunken flying squirls with their war paint on and their bagpipes in their hands with. And little tiny leprucanhs chanting tiny wee insults at us that too us sound like a bunch of squeaks.
And the evil furniture baron standing their with his chair hat on.
Shouting something in pledge. The talk of the chair.
We are all standing there on oppisite side ready for battle! thats funny! I cant wait for your story!!!!!!! :smiley: Please Tell me when you post the sorry! :smiley:

Back