Tomboy Clique

I can be if guys really make me mad and saying that we should bow down to them. I knew a guy like that.

Krazed :ninja:

SydneyBristow201717 said:
Krazed said:
I can be if guys really make me mad and saying that we should bow down to them.  I knew a guy like that.

That guy must have been a CREEP!
I would tell him that he was not thinking clearly. Remember how Elvin had that whole thing about women cooking and not working and that stuff about womens' and mens' work?

Krazed said:
I can be if guys really make me mad and saying that we should bow down to them.  I knew a guy like that.

Actually he was a really good friend of mine. I hit him a few times to set him straight. When he was woman bashing he meant his ex girlfriend, she was a skank who gave women a bad rep.

This one time a guy that was on the football team said I couldn't play because i was a girl and that i should go and put make up on . so ya know what i did I through a football and hit him in the head hehehe :smiley: I must throw hard just i gave him a black eye :D :blush: :D :smiley:

I know! Olivia is so adorable!
The actress, Raven, now has show on Disney channel. She' a teen now and I'm watching her as a little kid and a big teen so it's really wierd!

alias8000 said:
Krazed said:

I would tell him that he was not thinking clearly. Remember how Elvin had that whole thing about women cooking and not working and that stuff about womens' and mens' work?
Oh yeah. They showed this ep about Martin having a stripper for his belated bachelor party it was so funny!

Sunfire_77 said:
This one time a guy that was on the football team said I couldn't play because i was a girl and that i should go and put make up on . so ya know what i did I through a football and hit him in the head hehehe :smiley: I must throw hard just i gave him a black eye :D :blush: :D :smiley:
you showed him!

Back