Tomboy Clique

Irina Bristow said:
it should but i wonder ::thinking pose:: well i have to go to the gym i will be back later tonight, ::jumps up and down:: maybe something exciting willl happen with him but probably not lol bye
tell your teacher you are doing peer editing for your friend in florida hehe
that was random, and i will! she will just look at me like what?!LOL :P and i bet something will, i know i sense a love BLOSSOMING!!!! ^_^ ;) :lol:

If you enjoy what you're doing and are doing it cause you want to then that's dedication. Sorry you're getting yelled at.

Well I dont exactly enjoy it...

And I havnt goten yelled at, its so cool we have a sub and we are supposed to be doing research but she is just sitting doing something so she doesnt notice, so i will check in sometimes ^_^

And i hate macs, they make me sign in every time i wanna do soemthing!

Holocaust reparation and restitution... you have no idea how many times i have typed that in ^_^ I swear, I have found everything there is to know about it :rolleyes:

LOL I remember when I had to do a research paper. When I was done I was like if I here steroid abuse one more time someone is going to get hurt. I hate doing research papers, they're boring.

:ninja:

Yeah I know, I hate them. And the problem with this one is its not really what I would call a research paper, I mean the essay topic is how does forgiveness play a role in the reconciliation of the holocaust, but my teacher is making us do research on this for 2 days. grrr im so bored.

That's interesting topic. But research for two days....borring. I had to do a speech yesterday and kept on changing my topic the night before it was due. Still got an A thought so that's all what matters.

hi everyone, back from voice lesson all warmed up to sing evancesence which i am listening to instead of handel!LOL, how is everyone ooo reasearch papers, sounds excting,lol, i hate those!

yes i am, i am rebuilding back my life!LOL and yes i think i took one of the biggest falls in the crash, because i was 7th poster and now im on like the 6th page!LOL, oh well at least we have allalias to have posts on! that is all that really matters, anywho, how are you?

i like pizza too. veggie and cheese are my favorites. does anyone know where i can find REALLY high quality screen caps?

mmm food. Whoo Hoo less than a hour left of work then I get to go home and then go out agian to have some fun. I think that vartanho.com has some pretty good caps.

Back