Tomboy Clique

Victoria King said:
yes i am, i am rebuilding back my life!LOL and yes i think i took one of the biggest falls in the crash, because i was 7th poster and now im on like the 6th page!LOL, oh well at least we have allalias to have posts on! that is all that really matters, anywho, how are you?
Where can you find that out? I wanna know where I stand.

:ninja:

alias media has good ones too and i love fruit(just sounds good right now!) but i also love all the really high-priced expensive food that most ppl think is digusting like escargot and calamari!LOL, but i dont have it often which is sad, like once a year!lol

Ice mmmm that's a good one.....with cookie dough. One of my friends works for Baskin Robins so when she works I get free ice cream. I gotta see if she's working tonight.

Krazed said:
What kind of fruit is high priced and disgusting?

no not fruit is high priced like filet mignon and foods like that!LOL
alias.fredfarm.com
and i love chocolate fudge chunk ice cream, bring on the calories!LOL :D

lol.. my friend eats everything double choclated... even muffins which i find totally gross-- double chocolate muffins? i mean i love chocolate and i love muffins but those two don't go together well with me

me too! I don't like chcolate muffins, which is odd, b/c (and to quote Woody Allen) "I don't just love it (chocolate). I luuuurve it."

:D now, can you get any random-er than quoting Woody Allen?

Back