Tomboys

SiriCerasi said:
I get that sometimes because I don't like makeup or "cool clothes" or shopping or any "girlie" things. It drives me insane.
Same here.

I wear rough crowd kinda closthes, mainly black and army so people call me a Tomboy because of that... Perobibly they also do that beacuase I don't wear girlie stuff or do much anything girlie. Though that might be hard to be leave here on the forum :rolleyes:

I don't really like girlie thingsd or cool clothes either. I also get that b/c I LOVE to skate at the skatepark and like guy things (sorta) and sometimes hang out with them (even if they are immature).

When I was in third grade I was an immature total tomboy and I mean COMPLETE tomboy. This is kinda gross but I asked my friend, Todd, to teach me how to do an armpit fart! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID THAT!

One time my friend was about to get stuck with a boy (he's a total JERK and picks his nose and he lies that he doesn't do it) as a partner for a school project and her face was like UHHHHHHHHH. I had a girl partner and I traded b/c I don't care who my partner is as long as have one. (I made him wash his hands before he touched anything if he picked his nose) She told me this, "ERIKA! You saved my life!" and I'm thinking"So what if you had a BOY for your partner? You think I saved your life but I really didn't do anything." So what if your partner is a boy or not? Who cares?

You're a tomboy if you're not boy-crazy and you have more guy friends than girlfriends? I thought you had to be good at sports and really energetic. Was I a tomboy and didn't know it?

verdantheart said:
You're a tomboy if you're not boy-crazy and you have more guy friends than girlfriends? I thought you had to be good at sports and really energetic. Was I a tomboy and didn't know it?
no.

I'm a tomboy too. I don't really care what people think as long as I'm me ya know. My closest friends are guys with the exception of one girl. I like hanging out with guys better cause they don't gossip all the damn time, they make fun of people and themselves instead, or at least my friends do.

Krazed :ninja:

I am a tomboy. Like for Graduation and maybe fancy occasions a nice liitle dress/number wouldn't hurt :P but I hate skirts! and I wear jeans and pants all the time! I lvoe sports and I think it's stereotyping to think Girls are all girllie and fluffy dresses ! I ahve a lot of best guy friends there fun. I ahve a lot of girls that are friends to so...I'll be danged if I am and danged if I'm not! :rolleyes:

lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

Ok, this is more about my tomboy-y qualites. I HATE gossip and cooing over guys! I wear boy's pants (yeah, the carpenter jeans from Old Navy.), I don't paint my nails, and I don't mind getting dirty. Hope that makes sense!

Agent_Goodnight said:
I am a tomboy. Like for Graduation and maybe fancy occasions a nice liitle dress/number wouldn't hurt :P but I hate skirts! and I wear jeans and pants all the time! I lvoe sports and I think it's stereotyping to think Girls are all girllie and fluffy dresses ! I ahve a lot of best guy friends there fun. I ahve a lot of girls that are friends to so...I'll be danged if I am and danged if I'm not! :rolleyes:

lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>
same with me!

boys' pants are cool!

There is nothing wrong with beig a tomboy.
I think girls who try to hard to impress boys with clothes and stuff like that just annoy boys.
When your friends with guys and hangout and dont care what you wear. Those are true people.

Back