Tomboys

alias8000 said:
boys clothes are cool! girls clothes are cool too but i like to wear baggy clothes. i don't like tight stuff.
I totally agree. I mean what's the point if you're not comfortable. I can't stand people who that if they dress a certain way then that makes them special or better than you. That's so stupid. Wear what you like and be yourself instead of someone you're not.

Krazed :ninja:

i'm a tomboy... just because i don't own dresses or skirt... seriously i hvae only worn a dress once inthe past decade and that was at my dad's funeral cuz my mom wanted me to..
SydneyBristow201717 Posted on Jan 11 2003, 11:43 AM " I HATE gossip and cooing over guys"

i sweat and work out all summer to be me.. i find it much more stress relieving than mall crawling wiht my girl friends.. ok i can understand picking up men but honestly drooling over them too? i may drool over the unattainable but not the attainable... perhaps i hvae some sort of complex??

ice said:
i sweat and work out all summer to be me.. i find it much more stress relieving than mall crawling wiht my girl friends.. ok i can understand picking up men but honestly drooling over them too? i may drool over the unattainable but not the attainable... perhaps i hvae some sort of complex??
Ya absolutly U wouldn't believe what my friends do! they like wear tight skirts and "bend down" to pic stuff up at the mall so guys will notice them. me.. I'm like backing away slightly looking at sports shoes or cool sweaters or nice jeans or somethnig like that even modrobes. Or I'm laughing at them but no difference! They should be happy with what they've got I mean my friend says she hates tight skirts !It's like THEN Y ARE U WEARING THEM lol kk I'm done lol

AG

p.s Alias800! thanxs!

your welcome.

why do they have to get guys to notice them by doing all that stuff? i totally agree with agent goodnight.. why is your friend wearing the tight skirts?

if your trying to look pretty so a guy would notice you then you probably won't get a good guy. a guy should not like you b/c you look good...he should like YOU as in your personality and stuff. he should like you for who you are and that's all that i'm trying to say.

alias8000 said:
your welcome.

why do they have to get guys to notice them by doing all that stuff? i totally agree with agent goodnight.. why is your friend wearing the tight skirts?

if your trying to look pretty so a guy would notice you then you probably won't get a good guy. a guy should not like you b/c you look good...he should like YOU as in your personality and stuff. he should like you for who you are and that's all that i'm trying to say.
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: Alias_800)! lol j/k

Ya I hink Abril Lavigne could be good role model for tomboys. But more for people who don't care about waht other people think and not the type who wear whatever oyther people say they have to stuff like that!

AG

pink is just a gilr indisguise as a tom boy! avril lavigne is closer to being a good role model to the youger generation tomboys... jsut because i'm nearly 7 years older that avril... i think plz don't quote me.. she jsut looks really young. i used to burry my dolls and decapitate them wiht hunting knives as a child! lol oh yeah i would also let my bro torture them.. i would sit around and laugh as he did so.

Agent_Goodnight Posted on Jan 13 2003, 05:42 PM   Lol I always found the neatest thing about dolls was that their heads could come off!

yeah i used to love that about them.lol my mom thought i had "issues" because i loved doing it! ;) ^_^ :P

Back