Tomorrow I'll be Yours

Title: Tomorrow I'll be Yours
Author: anyaherrera; Carolina; Anecas; Spy!Necas; The Good Twin (yep, all me).
Rating: PG-13
Summary: "We've waited long enough."
Disclaimer: Damn, you caught me. Yeah, I own Alias and Michael Vaughn. I keep him under my bed and he comes out every single night. I only share him with my sistas, but they're often busy with Ian Sumerhalder and Jude Law.
Author's note: This fic occurs during season 2 but it will be Alternate Universe, just imagine the fight on the episode 'Getaway', that's the only thing that actually happened on this story.
Dedication: To Inês.(inethitah) This is my Christmas present to you. Hope you like it! It was written from the heart.

Thank you: Cat my so-so twin (catpin)who unbelievably puts up with me, Carlinha (C4ss) for doing my english work while I was writing this in that same class.

Tomorrow I’ll be yours

(Vaughn’s point of view)

Many may think that a relationship is formed coming from the things that two individuals have in common. I have to say I don’t disagree, but I do agree with the fact that the things they do not have in common, complements them. Their qualities and flaws are what its worth in their relationship. They fight, they yell, but those two people will always forgive each other. Because if they don’t, they shall always regret that mislead course of action.

Actions, words, and feelings all of these in one sentence. Actions we take and don’t feel proud of, words you pronounce that were not meant to be spoken, feelings that are impossible to feel. The sentence was made, decided and spoken. The world fell and the emotions took over. This was the effect she had on me.

All this because it was my judgment call, I made the wrong move and have to live with the consequences, or not. This is why I am here, in this same warehouse where we had our first discussion.

I owe her an apology, one that has been on my mind since the moment she left. That was two hours ago. Now I see the true meaning of the saying ‘we don’t apologize we avoid the apologies.’

This shouldn’t matter to me, shouldn’t be difficult to be mad at her. After all she’s just my asset, means nothing more to me. Our relationship is purely professional. Or is it really? Should a handler not sleep at night when his asset is on a mission? Should a professional handler not offer his help, his comprehension to the agent he is handling? Should a real handler do not feel connected to his asset and co-worker?

Should a handler be in love with his asset?

I don’t think so, but yet that is exactly what I feel about Sydney. I’m in love with her, and it is not like high school love or a simple crush, with her I can go to places I never thought of going before, with her those silly assumptions of marriage love and kids seem somewhat real, because that’s what I want.
But it’s impossible to have the impossible isn’t it?

Maybe impossible is a declaration you have for those things you will not fight for, those dreams you have but you say they’re impossible because you can’t make them true. I say that having Sydney return my love it’s impossible but it shouldn’t be and maybe it won’t be. Because I have made up my mind, I’m, going to fight for her, I am going to win her over, it may take years or even all my life but I’ll let her know how I feel about her.

Feelings, a word, a name even an emotion, above all an emotion and why? Because it makes us see through, it makes the room grow lighter, it makes the heart speak and the soul reflects those same feelings.

Why should I not let my heart speak, my room get lighter and my soul reflect the way I feel? Maybe because I am too stubborn to admit to myself that I love Sydney. I think that I am being irrational but I am letting my rational side to sub exist.

Those who say that feeling something is to be irrational do not know the meaning of love that is why they are called insensitive.

I am not insensitive, I hurt when Sydney hurts, when she’s in danger I am capable of turning the world upside down to save her. When I’m with her everything makes sense, she’s my thought of love and I want to think about her every single minute of my life.

I know that I am overanalysing this, but if don’t, who will?

(Sydney’s Point of View)

This is wrong, so wrong. Why am I here again? God, this is so frustrating, I never felt this way. It’s like a bug eating me on the inside, I wasn’t that bad, and I didn’t even offend him right? Then why do I feel like I’ve just been hit by trunk just because I didn’t agree with him? Why should I be worried about what he thinks of me after what I said? I don’t know.

Or maybe I do. Maybe I am afraid of that answer because it might change everything. I don’t know if I feel friendship, love, hate, I just don’t know. I should, but I don’t. Normally when you look you find, but then sometimes the answer comes right after you when you’re not looking. It’s relative to those who believe and those who don’t, but that’s the point, the decision; it’s the hope, the faith itself that matters to that same answer.

I should wait but then again I don’t want to, I want the answer to come right of its probability, in that moment, I would believe.

That’s never going to happen; it’s like believing in an explanation for love.

When there is no such thing. Why do we try and define love when love is undefined itself?

We search for this justification for loving someone, for caring for someone when there’s just no explanation. You love because you do, you care because you do, there shouldn’t be a question like why in the middle of it! It’s like asking a mother why she loves her daughter.

You don’t know how or why you love, you just simply do.

Sometimes you wonder which moments are going to be kept forever in your mind, maybe it will be those same moments you’ll remember while on the bus home, as you see the lights flash back you remember how it was, how it felt. It was so unbelievable, it felt so right but then the moment went away and you kept the memory. I have those moments all the time when I’m with Michael Vaughn. There are times that I wish I could just throw him into that fence and do things that are only possible in my head, but then a word or a gesture takes that all away.

As fast as it comes, it goes away.

Never in my mind I would I’ve thought that I could be so not rationally in love like this, its earth shattering this feeling that emanates from me when I am with him and the strange thing is that I am the only one who feels it.

I am obliged to put my thoughts back as I step inside the warehouse, the place where I had previously one of my most regretful arguments.
I walk towards the fence link and it’s then that I see him.
Vaughn.

(End of Sydney’s point of view)

They look away trying to deny the magic that came across them the moment they saw each other. He passes as if doing it would change her being there.
She coughs and decides to speak.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t know you would be here.” She apologizes not really feeling the need to.

“No, its ok I was just leaving anyway.” He lies searching for a reason to leave and he finds none.

“Actually I needed to talk to you.” She declares.

“I thought we made that clear, that we didn’t need to discuss anything besides work, so if you’re here trying to find some comfort Agent Bristow you should turn around and go away because you are not going to find what you’re looking for.”

He knows he was harsh but she had asked for it.

She thinks about her answer, and not really having sure of what she is about to do she looks at him in the eye and says the most appropriate thing.

“I think we got that sorted it out, Goodnight Agent Vaughn.” She’s emotionless and painless, she feels numb like the world holds her and won’t let her fall. She ruined it and now there’s not turning back.

She leaves the warehouse and the tears begin to fall, there’s no hope, no battle to win or to loose, there is just no warrior. What can she do now?

And then she realizes that not everything is lost.

(Vaughn’s point of view)

There’s not line being broken, there’s no protocol to be damned, I just ruined all of my chances with her. But why do I even think that I had a chance? Obviously she didn’t have that in mind.

What can I do now?

It is like swimming in a river of optimism and watching the negative side fall inside your soul. Why do I try and deny a feeling that has marked its presence in my heart? I love here, without fear, egoism and boastfulness. I love her with hope, charisma and delightfulness.

What should I do?

What do I want to do?

[TBC?]

ooh boy you ask if you should continue? :eek: you have to! come on!
I usually quote but here...well I think I'd quote like everything and made stupid comments would would ruin everything... :bag:
Please don't give up with this fic! :notworthy:

okay, I can't help...my favs of the favs... :rolleyes:

You don’t know how or why you love, you just simply do.

that is so true! (y)

It is like swimming in a river of optimism and watching the negative side fall inside your soul.

ooh man :cry:

And then she realizes that not everything is lost.

this means you better continue because there's hope here!!! :Please:

And could I get a pm when you update? (I like to believe you're gonna update :blush: )

:smooch:

Sci ;)

I know it's been a long time since I posted this, but truth is, real life has been kicking and the stress unables me to write unfortunately. But hopefully things will get better and I'll write again.

Sincerely I think that here at allalias nobody likes my fics, so thanks to those who gave my fic a chance:
Spirit
Scialet
Addicted 2 Alias
secret_agent_angel
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
LaurenRachael
noggi16

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

So for all of you who reviewed an update...

Part II

Three days later

(Vaughn’s point of view)

Three days have gone by and not yet I have spoken a single word to Sydney Bristow. I know that it’s wrong what I am doing, but I just can’t get myself to do it. It’s hard to open myself to her, to let her know how I feel about her. She changes everything, the way I’m around people, the things I do for her I wouldn’t do for anyone, just for her, that is why that I am unique when I am with her. I am myself for Sydney and only with Sydney.

I don’t know why I act differently with her, maybe I’m not different at all, just more like me, the real me.

People might say I am being selfish, but I don’t want Sydney to have another handler, I don’t want her to search for another shoulder to cry on that it isn’t mine; I don’t want her to speak on her comm to other person either that me. I want to be her comfort, I want to be her noon, her midnight, I want her to come home with me at night, I want to keep her feet warm on the coldest nights, and I want to wake up to her beautiful smile.

I want to fight with her over who eats the last piece of ice cream; I want her to yell at me when I forget to buy her coffee. I want all of this, but this isn’t possible, it won’t be possible if I don’t say a thing to the only person that matters, Sydney.

Realizing I love here it was not an easy step, I was afraid I’d confuse friendship over crush and crush over love. But then again I wasn’t sure of anything and that was the beauty of it. To be in love is to be uncertain, you want but you don’t know what, you feel, but you can’t really identify that feeling, you act but you don’t know why. Love is not a certainty.

I try to focus my attention on the hockey game that is showing on the TV but I can’t help but to remember how much I want to take her to a hockey game. I think she’ll just love the zamboni. I really need to sleep.

I turn the TV off, put the remote on the coffee table and then I hear it, a knock on my door.

(Sydney’s point of view)

Alone in my car, just me and this bottle of tequila, they say drinking calms you down well for me it just makes me horny. I’m drunk, needed and stressed all in one hurray!

Never in mind I would’ve thought that I could be this crazy in love for someone, and it’s just not someone, it’s Vaughn, he’s that someone.

Then why am I here drinking as much as I can when I could be in his arms? Well that’s the question I make every single day. Sd-6, Arvin Sloane those bastards who don’t let me sleep with the man I love. Do I really? I mean love him? Yeah, I think I do, if someone asked me in whose arms I belonged I’d say Vaughn’s. If someone asked me what colour are the eyes of my lover, I’d say green. Either consciously or not, he’s always with me.

I take a last swig of the bottle of tequila look at the steering weal and realize what I want.
Looking back to see if I am being followed I use what is rest of my spy skills in my drunk body and drive to a place I know I’ll always feel safe.

----
I knock on his door, maybe he’s already sleeping, and maybe she’s here and will open the door.

The door is opened and I have to catch my breath, Michael Vaughn clad in a pair of blue boxers and a white t-shirt.

“What are you doing here?” He asks me and I really don’t have an answer so I do what I’ve wanted to do for so long.

Why waste words when you can use body games?

I kiss him and then it all goes away. The pain, the loneliness, the fear, he sweeps it all away. All I ever wanted was to feel loved and without words, sentences or letters he showed me the most beautiful declaration of all.

(Vaughn’s point of view)

She kisses me hard and unexpectedly and I do what I desire, I kiss her back.

I pick her up while still kissing her and close the door with my foot.

Sydney Bristow, in my apartment, kissing me, this is wrong but it feels so right.

I try to stop for a moment but she doesn’t let me, she pushes me for the couch and situates herself on me. Finally in an attempt to breath I’m able to speak.

“Syd have you been drinking?” Of course she’s been drinking; I can taste it in her lips.

“No, but I want to drink all of you!” Wow, how am I supposed to react after such affirmation? The only way possible and in the only way I want to, I kiss her.

Our bodies get closer and closer, hands tingling between each other, her hot breath on my neck as she leaves butterfly kisses all over it. Never in my life have I felt the need of the woman as I feel for Sydney Bristow.

She kisses me again and yet I feel as if it was the first time, with her it will always feel like the first time.

“Vaughn?” she calls getting closer and closer to me as if it was possible.

“Hmm?” I answer between kisses.

“This can change everything you know?” I stop, and I realize that even drunk she still has her moral up and I won’t take advantage of her like this.

“I do Sydney, do you?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure?”

“Michael please, don’t deny me this pleasure, I’ve wanted you for so long, I care a lot about you.” She pleads me. How can I say no to the woman I am madly deeply in love with?

“Sydney I care about a lot too, but I don’t want it to be like this, not now. You’re vulnerable and I’m confused.”

“Confused?”

“Yeah. Not that I’m not sure of what I want. I’m not sure of us.”

“Of us?” She’s confused too.

“Yes Sydney, of you and me. What do you expect to come out of this?” What do you think I expect?

“Michael…” The way she pronounces my birth name makes me melt.

“I want you Syd, with all my heart, but I don’t want a one night stand, I don’t want you for that.”

“I know.”

Now she’s next to me sitting on the couch, our hands still clasped together, the heat still there even if disguised as fear and anxiety.

“I’m not asking for you to wait, I wouldn’t never ask you that. I know we can make things work but we have so many unresolved issues that we need to talk about that if we stepped into this relationship we would only hurt each other.”

“You’re right Vaughn. I want you and I need you but we need to talk this through.”

“We do.”

She kisses me lightly on the lips and I found the place where I belong, with Sydney.

“Vaughn I don’t want you to oblige you to anything but would you…”

“I’ll wait Sydney, it might take years or even a millennium but I’ll be here.”

“We’ll be together.” She smiles, a true smile.

“The sky might fall, the moon can take over and the sun shall hide, but my love for you will remain undone.” I whisper in her ear, assuring her that I have come to stay.

“Always.” And within the moment she got here she left.

I stand alone tonight with a promise that you’ll be here tomorrow.

[TBC]-> All better now Aly? :D

Please read and review, oh and I really LOVE quotes, they seriously make my day.

beijinhos

Carolina

That was amazing! You are an amazing writer! I love this story *so* much!! Ahhh! *dies* I'm becoming obsessed.
SD-6 and the Alliance should die!!!! lol, update soon!!

Thanks for the PM,

xO laur

Yeah, I think I do, if someone asked me in whose arms I belonged I’d say Vaughn’s. If someone asked me what colour are the eyes of my lover, I’d say green. Either consciously or not, he’s always with me

aw

Why waste words when you can use body games?

hehe

“The sky might fall, the moon can take over and the sun shall hide, but my love for you will remain undone.” I whisper in her ear, assuring her that I have come to stay.

“Always.” And within the moment she got here she left.

I stand alone tonight with a promise that you’ll be here tomorrow.

I'm not as good with words as you obviously are so I'll just say wow!

It was great and I think it should be required reading.
Update soon and thanks for the pm

rach

I want to welcome: noggi16, ohiochic2010, ASIOagent and sydneyluvsvaughn4eva.
And thank you all for reading this, although I have few but good readers I love you all for reading. Thank you so so so much.

Here's part III, enjoy!

Part III

(Vaughn’s point of view)

We love each other, that is certain. Or is it? When you can’t be with the person you love you tend to question those feelings. Are they really worthy? Is she really worthy?

They say it’s all about taking the first step but once that step is taken what comes next? Are those two people really prepared to face the consequences? And Ready to commit? This is what I question myself, am I ready to stay tuned in one woman forever? Am I ready to love Sydney forever?

I think I am.

Why?

Because everything feels so out of place when I’m not with her; because each time I try to think properly with her by my side I can’t; Because she makes things simple when they’re yet so complicated; because I don’t know any other way of living that isn’t loving her.

Why am I so dependent in one person that I only meet briefly in one dusty warehouse?

Why do I want to comfort her?

Why do I want her to need me?

Because she might cry and I won’t be here, she might hurt I won’t be there to heal her, she might fall and I won’t catch her, but that will only happen if she won’t believe me.

I want her to have faith in me that’s the reason why I am here in this same warehouse waiting for her to come and get her counter mission.
Sloane is sending her to some island to a fashion party to retrieve a rambaldi document. It’s just an easy mission; she’ll probably be back by tonight.

“Hey!” I am too distracted by my thoughts that I don’t notice her coming.

“Hey.”

“So, how are you?” I try to start an easy conversation. We haven’t spoke decently since that night she went to my house, let’s just say things have been difficult since then.

“Finie and you?”

“Finie? Is that even a word?”

“It is for me.” She smiles.

“Ok if you say so.”

“So your counter mission is pretty simple, just make a copy of the document you’re going to get in Bahamas, the CIA doesn’t need the original for now, they just want to know its contents.”

She nods and looks away. Something’s wrong.

“Ok.” She agrees almost in a whisper.

“You don’t have any questions?”

“No, you made it very simple; I’ll contact you when I get here to give you the copies.”

I nod and think to myself, what have I done wrong?

“Look Vaughn I owe you an apology.”

“No Sydney it was my fault too and I…” I really don’t regret anything.

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gone to your place, it was a mistake, I’m sorry. I was vulnerable and you’re nothing but nice to me I took advantage of the situation.”

“Seriously Sydney its ok, I don’t regret it.” I need her to realize that I wanted that as badly as her.

“But I do Vaughn, you’re my handler and I’m just your asset, that shouldn’t have happened.” She is agitated and I am getting frustrated.

“But it did!” I yell. Why is she saying these things?

“I know! I was there remember?”

“Were you really? Because saying those things so intensively like that you seem like it wasn’t even you kissing me passionately the other night!”

“I was being reckless, it was a mistake.”

“A mistake?” I look her in the eye, showing her how hurt I am.

“I don’t love you Vaughn.”

“Who spoke of love?”

“I know you love me.”

“Do I? I love the Sydney who is caring, loving in everything she does, you’re definitely not her!”

“You think you know me but you don’t!” She speaks firmly.

“If you’re like this…” I gesture my arms to her.

“Then I don’t really know you, and I don’t know if I want to.”

“Fine!” she yells.

“Finie!” I yell back using her own friggin’ words!

She sits down in a crate and I take the opportunity to end this.

“We’re done here.” I leave and I hope that she will get the double meaning of the last words I spoke to her.

(End of Vaughn’s point of view)

The next day at headquarters

“Ok, this isn’t taking us anywhere, spill!” Weiss said entering Vaughn’s office.

“What?” Vaughn looked up from his report to his friend.

“Don’t what me, you’ve been moping around with that puppy dog face all day and buddy that face has a name, Problems with the misses!” Eric raised his eyebrows.

“Whhaaattt? Are you crazy?” He had hit a nerve.

“No but I know you are, all crazy about Super spy double agent Sydney Bristow!”

“Will you keep your voice down? They seriously don’t need to hear us.”

“So, it’s true.”

“I’m not crazy about Sydney, I just care for her.”

“Yeah right and I’m a monkey in the zoo!”

“Seriously Eric, I don’t have any kind of feelings for her, our relation now is purely professional.”

“Uh-uh and I love bananas, all yellow and…”

“Get out!” Vaughn was getting nervous, he knew Eric was right, he had feelings for Sydney; he just didn’t want anybody to learn about it, not even Sydney herself.

“Big and I’m going to eat one for lunch…”

“GET OUT!”

“Ok, ok no need to shout, gee are you with your period? Because man you look like….”

“GET OUT ERIC, NOW!”

“I’m going I’m going.”

Vaughn was once again left to his thoughts and he just kept wondering: ‘Where did I go wrong?’

[TBC]

Liked it?

I promise it will get better. In the meanwhile I would be thrilled if you guys reviewed and quotes are nice too. hehe

beijinhos

Carolina

2nd! i liked it a lot, but dude, y is syd being such a biotch? man, they were adorable, what the felgercarb is this? but i loved the vaughn pov at the beginning, very well done! thnx for the pm, pweaseeeeeee more soon!

Back