okay first I'm so so so so sorry for being that late 🍅
I just had lot of things to d othis week and well...yeah
but i'm here now! :woot:
and lemme tell you something...I'm on a :cloud9: right now
no kidding
you made my heart boom boom boom :lol:
it was bwotiful!!! :hug:
not a lot of time to quote but....can't help it :blush:

He dried my tear; he hugged me when all I wanted was a hug. He talked when all I needed as a word, and above all, he was there when I wanted to listened.

That is devotion.

That is pure understanding.

That is hope.

And I can resume all these feelings in one.

Love.

Plain and simple, love, not the fire on a burning touch, not the fear hidden inside, just Love.

All you want and feel being nothing at all.

this is just so :love: ...*sigh* true (y)
just..aww you're an artist :artist: no kidding :hug:

“Syd… I understand where you’re coming from. You’re afraid that if you go to sleep you’ll wake up in your own bed and find out this was all a dream. But I can guarantee to you that it’s not. I’m here with you and I plan on being here for you for a long time. So… just sleep I’ll be here.”

he always knows what to say to her...how to sa it...just perfect :throb:

I wake up to light that is coming from between the curtains and I look around, there’s no Vaughn. I remember his words from last night and I start to shiver.

He’s not here.

He promised he’d be here.

Vaughn’s gone.

And then I hear it.

The water ruining in the bathroom.

you freaked me out! 🐟 😆

“Well honey I bet we’re about to change that.” Did he just call me honey?

“What did you just say Michael?” I bet the same thoughts are running through his mind.

“What did you just called me Syd?”

“You first Michael.”

“Oh no, you first honey.” I can’t help but laugh.

:laughbounce: those little moment are just so cute :2love:
normal morning...normal people...kinda *happysigh* :love:

I give her a rose.

“One is for my love.” She didn’t expect this and surprisingly I didn’t expect myself to do this, but I knew the instant that man gave me the roses that I had to paint a memory in them.

“Two is for my devotion to you.” I give her the second rose.

Only one left.

Only one promise to make.

“Sydney with this last rose I give myself to you.” I see the tears in her eyes and I feel all the emotion inside too.

“I promise that till the end of my days I’ll be yours.”

:cry: now I'm all :love: cloud9: :throb: aww
it's just...I'm speechless
see what you've done? 😆
awesome! (y)
seriously! :hug:
you liked ths chap? :eyebrow:
lemme tell you something...

I luv it!!! :woot: :love: :jump::throb: :2love:
seriously
I know I say that a lot
but I love it :love:
can't help it :blush:
:lol: thanks for da PM :mail: aaaaaaand next time I'll try not to be that late :bag:
:smooch:

Sci :watsup:

anyaherrera said:
Part VII

You never know what’s coming. One day you’re all alone and on the other you’re in a room full of people.

The irony is that when surrounded by them you just want to be alone again.

Maybe there is only one person for you to cry for and there is only one person you want to hold you. Even though the other ones are always ready to help, they don’t know how.

While this person you trust says a single word and you already feel better, you have faith once again.

Some bring you down, some just are who they are, just no pretend, nor an attempt at being something they’re not just for you to feel better.

Because that will only make it worse.

Either feeling low or depressed I’ve always had someone.

Vaughn.

He dried my tear; he hugged me when all I wanted was a hug. He talked when all I needed as a word, and above all, he was there when I wanted to listened.

That is devotion.

That is pure understanding.

That is hope.

And I can resume all these feelings in one.

Love.

Plain and simple, love, not the fire on a burning touch, not the fear hidden inside, just Love.

All you want and feel being nothing at all.

They say its lame, they say it’s corny, they are embarrassed by it. It isn’t a feeling to feel ashamed of, it’s just love. You receive it everyday, you just don’t understand how or when.

Even I if you asked me when I started feeling this way I’d say I don’t know. But do I feel it?

I do.

Everyday I spend with Vaughn.

And I’ve never felt this grateful for anything in my life.

Never in a million years would I’ve thought of being here, in Venice- la citta d'amore- with Vaughn and we’re not on a mission.

That’s the amazing thing; no more counter missions, no more Sd-6, no more Sloane, and above all no more lies, just freedom and truth.

“Hey.” He says almost in a whisper.

Here we are, in a hotel room, alone, just the two of us and we’re just staring at the window watching the fantastic view of the city.

“Hey.” I say back.

“You should get some sleep.” He looks at me like I’ve been going through hell these last couple of years. And isn’t he right?

“I know I should but I don’t want to.” I really don’t want to go to sleep right now. I just want to be with Vaughn, I want to talk about everything and anything with him, just so I won’t fell asleep.

“Syd… I understand where you’re coming from. You’re afraid that if you go to sleep you’ll wake up in your own bed and find out this was all a dream. But I can guarantee to you that it’s not. I’m here with you and I plan on being here for you for a long time. So… just sleep I’ll be here.”

I can’t help but to get all teary-eyed. This man sitting here by my side has promised that he’ll never leave; his place will never become vacant. He promised he’ll be here for me, always period.

I remember laying my head in his arm and I feel asleep.

I wake up to light that is coming from between the curtains and I look around, there’s no Vaughn. I remember his words from last night and I start to shiver.

He’s not here.

He promised he’d be here.

Vaughn’s gone.

And then I hear it.

The water ruining in the bathroom.

He’s taking a shower. I sigh. Can I join him?

I can and that’s what I am about to do when someone knocks on the door.
I realize I’m still wearing my clothes from last night, hey, at least I’m dressed.

I walk up to the door and open it.

Room service.

I let the man get in with the food and he puts the tray over the table. I tip him and he goes away.

Exactly one minute after I close the door Vaughn gets out of the bathroom clad in only a pair of boxers. Can I just say that I have never seen a prettier sight in my whole life? That man is gorgeous, and he’s mine, at least I like to think he is.

I am checking him out while he pours himself a cup of coffee.

“Hey Syd.”

“Hey.” I get closer and closer and I do what I’ve wanted to do since I saw him coming out of the bathroom door. I kiss him.

“Good morning to you too.” He teases giving me one last kiss on the lips.

“So, what are our plans for today? I’ve been to Venice but only on a couple of missions, never got the chance to enjoy the city.”

“Well honey I bet we’re about to change that.” Did he just call me honey?

“What did you just say Michael?” I bet the same thoughts are running through his mind.

“What did you just called me Syd?”

“You first Michael.”

“Oh no, you first honey.” I can’t help but laugh.

“I guess we got that sorted out don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I like you calling me Michael.” He grins, a grin reserved only for me.

“Oh yeah?” I ask flirtatiously.

“Hm hm.” He kisses me once again and I’m in cloud nine and I think I don’t want to get down on earth.

I put my hands on his chest and I know what I want right now.

“Syd…” He moans in my mouth and I am sure that I’ll get what I want.

“Michael I want you.”

He stops kissing me and looks me in the eye.

I see doubt, I see fear, and I see lust.

He doubts I’m not sure that this is what I want; he fears he’ll hurt me and still, he wants me.

I give him my very own look and answer all of his questions.

“Michael…” he continues to trail kisses all over my neck.

“What Syd?”

My knees are trembling, my hands are shaking from anxiety and my mouth aches for his.

The closeness of his body near mine makes all my rational thoughts go away.

Through all this motion, my heart goes boom boom boom.

“Make love to me.”

This is enough for him.

He picks me up still kissing me and we make our way to the bed, there, he lays me as if I was glass, afraid I could shatter.

As he continues his moves as gently as ever I realize that this is right.

We are right.

The two of us deserve a second change.

Now that we got it along with our freedom I won’t let it go away.

His hands caress my hair and I feel it.

Love, is here once again and I pray it may never leave.

-*-*-

(Vaughn’s point of view)

I feel a light kiss on my earlobe and I am awake.

“You’re already awake? I thought I had tired you enough.”

“Very funny Bristow, the question is can you keep up with my stamina?”

“Oh you bet I can Michael.”

She laughs and I do the same.

“So, are we going to stay in bed all day or what?” She asks pressing a finger to my chin.

“Do you have a problem with that?” I chuckle and she smiles, such a beautiful smile indeed.

“No, I though we were going to see the city.”

“We are, get your cute butt out of bed and we’ll go out.” I say as I get up and start dressing myself.

“Okay, okay I’m going. Geez aren’t you bossy Michael Vaughn.”

After getting dressed and eating breakfast although it was lunch time Sydney and I make our way through the city.

Her hand is in mine and I feel content.

I see a man with a bunch of flowers approach us and asks:

“Una rosa per la signorina?”  I obviously will not refuse.

“Darme tre invece per favore”

Sydney looks at me and I see the glee in her eyes, this is important for her, so it is to me.

“Grazie.” I say and pay the kind man.

“Era il mio piacere...una coppia nell'amore tutto merita.”

Sydney smiles at him and I understand why. She likes the fact that others notice that we’re in love. It makes out love greater.

I grasp her hand tighter and start running.

“Come with me.” I find the words coming right of my mouth.

“Where are we going?” She asks as I sway our bodies in the crowd.

We finally get to a quiet place and I see Sydney is blown away.

I brought her to this fantastic park where the light that comes in between the trees is as bright as the light of a single candle. The lake is serene and there’s just no one around.

Perfection, it comes close to describe the essence of this place.

I bring her closer to me and we sit on the bench taking in the amazing view.

Not even words could ruin this moment so I stay silent.

A million thoughts are racing in my mind and I question myself why it took me so long to understand this moment; a moment that holds nothing but memories.

All these memories are of each other.

I touch her cheek and she looks at me smiling.

I give her a rose.

“One is for my love.” She didn’t expect this and surprisingly I didn’t expect myself to do this, but I knew the instant that man gave me the roses that I had to paint a memory in them.

“Two is for my devotion to you.” I give her the second rose.

Only one left.

Only one promise to make.

“Sydney with this last rose I give myself to you.” I see the tears in her eyes and I feel all the emotion inside too.

“I promise that till the end of my days I’ll be yours.”

She kisses me and I meet realization.

I didn’t ask her to marry me but I know we’ll get to that someday.

I didn’t ask her to be mine because she already is.

Now, with three roses I give myself to her, all of me to all of her.

[TBC]

I really like this chapter so if it would mean the world to me if you quoted and reviewed.

xoxo
Carolina
[post="1276932"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THERE!

I quoted!

I couldn't pick and choose what was best! It was all awesome & it was all the best!!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!

The last part...

Best. Fluffy. Moment. In. The. History. Of. Fan. Fiction.

(y)

That was... amazing.

*dies from re-reading fluffyness*

So... sweet. :love:

The roses.. (I'm proud I'm actually speaking in full sentences right now..) wonderful.

:thud:

MORE SOON!

xo laur :Prop:

PS sorry this is so late, I'm really stupid and forgot to come back :doh:

:notworthy:

REVIEW, PEOPLE, REVIEW!!

IMO, THIS IS THE BEST FIC ON AA!!!! EDIT:: ok you know what? THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER!!!

AND IT HAS HAD A PAGE PER CHAPTER?

C'MON PEOPLEE!! THIS FIC SHOULD BE ON PAGE 36457897875434564758 BY NOW!!

(y)

must go..

Hey you all!

It's been a long time since I have posted but life well, it's life and it's complicated as it always is.

But here's a short chapter, but at least it's a chapter.

Dedication to LaurenRachel for showing her devotion to tiby. heee and for giving me kick-assing reviews. you rock!

Here ya go.

Part VIII

There are times in your life that you tend to question everything good that comes across you. When you have something good, analyzing it will just turn it bad.
And then there’s that feeling that the other person might not feel the same for you, you feel broken inside, like the line between the two of you will never be crossed and you realize you’ve been dreaming. Yes, a dream you longed not be awakened.
So, when the good things arrive you don’t believe it. You keep pinching yourself thinking it’s all your imagination.

But it isn’t and you ruined it all because you thought since it was good you couldn’t have it.

Because good things don’t happen to you, so you gave it all up.

Three months ago I was ready, or so I thought.

Being with the person I loved made me feel like I was the centre of the world, because my day began in Vaughn and it ended with Vaughn.

The minutes, the hours, the days passed and I was happy. I didn’t have to analyze every single step I gave, I didn’t have to lie for every decision I took.

But then it happened.

I remember as if it was today but it was only yesterday.

I don’t know why I did it but I did and it’s done now.

Flashback

I was in my room going through my old stuff, putting everything together for the movers to take.

He came in hair dishevelled like usual, the tie around his neck loosened and he gave me this killer smile that makes me go weak in the knees every time I see it.

“Hey.” He greets me kissing my temple and positions himself by my side on the floor.

“You came home early.” It’s not a question I know it.

“Kendall said that I could take the afternoon off since I wasn’t feeling very well.” I say and his forehead immediately wrinkles.

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you okay now?” He touches my forehead and notices that I’m burning up.

“Jesus Syd! You’re burning up!”

“Is it only your head that hurts?” He asks clearly concerned.

“Now it is, but I’ve had a stomach-ache this morning and I also throwed up.” After the words come out of my mouth everything gets clear as crystal.

“Maybe you’re pregnant Syd.” He smiles, just like that. I can’t be pregnant. I can’t.

“I’m on the pill Vaughn, I can’t be pregnant.”

“Sydney, we know things like this happen. Maybe you should take a test and we’ll make sure.” Why is he so calm about this? It’s a baby for god’s sake! It can change everything!

“I’m not pregnant, I just have the flu.” What if I’m pregnant? I am late, but with the stress that is my life it usually happens a lot.

“If you’re sure Syd, although it would be nice.” He grins all embarrassed.

“You’re kidding right?”

“No Sydney, I’m not why?”

“Seriously Vaughn, a baby? Now? We just moved in together!” I am starting to get agitated.

“ It is a big house you know Syd? We have plenty of room.”

“You have already thought about this, haven’t you?”

“I had a lot of sleepless nights Syd with a lot on my mind but specially you always there.”

“Vaughn, think about it!” We’re not married, I barely know if I want to spend the rest of my life with you!” I yell and then I see the look of pain in his eyes.

“You know what Sydney? This was a huge mistake! I gave all of me to you; you don’t think my intentions towards you are serious enough? I bought us a house for us to live together and you’re not sure if you want to spend the rest of your life with me? And just because I haven’t proposed? Is that it? Well here!” He throws me a little black velvet box and the tears in the corner of my eyes start falling.

“Take it Sydney! You can have the house and the ring but I don’t want anything to do with you anymore.”

He too is crying as he storms out of the room. I was cold hearted and made him think that I don’t want to be with him forever but I do. But my words didn’t come out right.

Oh god, what did I do?

Did I ruin the one chance that happiness has given me?
I don’t know; maybe the fact that we both yelled what we had been bolting up inside for so long didn’t help any at all.

Now, what should I do? What if I’m really pregnant? I’ll be all by myself.

In the middle of all there’s one thing that is certain.

I need to live each day at the time, and each day with an equal passion.

And this is all I need to know to move on.

[TBC?]

The Pm List, IF by chance anyone who wants a pm is missing, just tell me and I'll add you.

Spirit
Scialet
Addicted 2 Alias
secret_agent_angel
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
LaurenRachael
noggi16
ohiochic2010
ASIOagent
iluvalias0203
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Alias_Day
gonnabfamous07
michy
jenji124
Truth Takes Time 2.18
texasalias2004
vaughnroxmysox

The Tomorrow I'll be Yours addicts:

#1-Scialet
#2-LaurenRachel
#3-ASIOagent

Firstest?

-

YAYYYYY! :happydance: :woot:

Beat the PM too ^_^

OOOOOOOOONN WITH THE QUOTES!

Dedication to LaurenRachel for showing her devotion to tiby. heee and for giving me kick-assing reviews. you rock!

awww!! :hug:

Being with the person I loved made me feel like I was the centre of the world, because my day began in Vaughn and it ended with Vaughn.

The minutes, the hours, the days passed and I was happy. I didn’t have to analyze every single step I gave, I didn’t have to lie for every decision I took.

But then it happened.

Uh oh :Ph34r:

I already read what happens and.. NOOOOOO!! THAT MEANS THEY ARENT :D ANYMORE!!
.. but they will be...
... right?

:torch:

*evil grin*

I was in my room going through my old stuff, putting everything together for the movers to take.

He came in hair dishevelled like usual, the tie around his neck loosened and he gave me this killer smile that makes me go weak in the knees every time I see it.

*melts*

“Hey.” He greets me kissing my temple and positions himself by my side on the floor.

“You came home early.” It’s not a question I know it.

“Kendall said that I could take the afternoon off since I wasn’t feeling very well.” I say and his forehead immediately wrinkles.

Awww! Poor Syd! :cry:

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you okay now?” He touches my forehead and notices that I’m burning up.

“Jesus Syd! You’re burning up!”

“Is it only your head that hurts?” He asks clearly concerned.

“Now it is, but I’ve had a stomach-ache this morning and I also throwed up.” After the words come out of my mouth everything gets clear as crystal.

:cry:

“Maybe you’re pregnant Syd.” He smiles, just like that. I can’t be pregnant. I can’t.

BABY SYD AND VAUGHN!

“I’m on the pill Vaughn, I can’t be pregnant.”

“Sydney, we know things like this happen. Maybe you should take a test and we’ll make sure.” Why is he so calm about this? It’s a baby for god’s sake! It can change everything!

“I’m not pregnant, I just have the flu.” What if I’m pregnant? I am late, but with the stress that is my life it usually happens a lot.

Wuttoooooh...

Why isn't she happy!!

*scratches head* she should be!

But its not even for certain!

“If you’re sure Syd, although it would be nice.” He grins all embarrassed.

“You’re kidding right?”

“No Sydney, I’m not why?”

“Seriously Vaughn, a baby? Now? We just moved in together!” I am starting to get agitated.

uh oh.. I sense a fight going on now..

“ It is a big house you know Syd? We have plenty of room.”

“You have already thought about this, haven’t you?”

“I had a lot of sleepless nights Syd with a lot on my mind but specially you always there.”

I'm not surised that he did :P

“Vaughn, think about it!” We’re not married, I barely know if I want to spend the rest of my life with you!” I yell and then I see the look of pain in his eyes.

NOOOOOO!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

^ I actually was in tears there. Within seconds!

“You know what Sydney? This was a huge mistake! I gave all of me to you; you don’t think my intentions towards you are serious enough? I bought us a house for us to live together and you’re not sure if you want to spend the rest of your life with me? And just because I haven’t proposed? Is that it? Well here!” He throws me a little black velvet box and the tears in the corner of my eyes start falling.

“Take it Sydney! You can have the house and the ring but I don’t want anything to do with you anymore.”

He too is crying as he storms out of the room. I was cold hearted and made him think that I don’t want to be with him forever but I do. But my words didn’t come out right.

NOO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
<span style='font-size:24pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOOO!!</span>

Oh god, what did I do?

*glares*

What DID you do?

Did I ruin the one chance that happiness has given me?
I don’t know; maybe the fact that we both yelled what we had been bolting up inside for so long didn’t help any at all.

Now, what should I do? What if I’m really pregnant? I’ll be all by myself.

In the middle of all there’s one thing that is certain.

I need to live each day at the time, and each day with an equal passion.

And this is all I need to know to move on.

MOVING ON?

NONONONONONONO!

NO!

:cry:

NO!

[TBC?]

TBC!!!! (y)

LOVED IT

.. 'cept for the fact that SYDNEY AND VAUGHN BROKE UP! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry :mellow:

Great chapter!!

Loooooooooooooooved it!

I HOPE THIS IS FIXED SOON!!

:torch:

:whistle:

Ooooh and is Syd really pregnant? :confused:

:poke:

That was an awesome update! really good writing, not such a fan of the break up but it was a good chap! So yea im quoting cos no one did ur last chap ne justice!!
But then it happened.

Dammit!!! Sumthing bad happened and I knew it but i didnt want to believe it grrr

She doesnt seem too happy by this but he does! Thats so sweet of him but *sigh* i can feel an argument coming on!

Oh god, what did I do?
YES! WHAT DID U DO??? That was so so so sad, i just started bawling my eyes out, it was SO SAD!! I cant believe it, this better be resolved quickly!!! ARGH!!!!!!! I need S/Vness especially in this fic cos u write so beautifully!!
Plz update soon and return the fluff!!! PLz??
Awesome update but *sigh* why did they have to fight! neway, yea ill shuddup now lol! This was so good!
Thanx 4 the pm!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please have her go after him! Is she really pregnant? Poor Vaughn. He needs some serious reassurance after that. Please, update soon.

So new chapter is done, partly thanks to Laur because she stalked me to write. hehe

So here goes nothing:

Part IX

He knew that leaving hadn’t been his wisest decision but inside he needed to leave.
Sydney had hurt him, intentionally or not he didn’t know but still, it pained him.

Maybe he had overdone it a little when he asked Kendall to go on this mission but he just needed to get away.

But somehow even though he was sure that he had taken made the right thing Kendall’s words still hung in his mind.

Flashback…

“So once one of you here in this room gets to Bangkok you’re supposed to observe the owner of this club for a month or so. Her name is Amelia Carter, she is one very successful thirty-two American woman and she’s single. She bought this club a little over a year ago, the reasons why this club is in Bangkok it’s because Miss Carter needed to get away from the States. You’ll get into the club as a waiter and check for her relations. Apparently she gets from time to time a few visits of several arms dealers that previously dealt with the Alliance.”

“Does she have any idea of who they are?” Michael Vaughn asked clearly interested, this would be his perfect escape; he’d drown himself in work and hopefully keep his mind of Sydney.

“We don’t know Agent Vaughn.”

“So now that we have cleared all of the specs, any volunteers for this mission?”

Vaughn breathed heavily and made a mental decision.

“If you don’t mind Sir I’d like to go.” He answered without a doubt in his mind.

“Agent Vaughn, are you sure? You’ve recently gotten out of a pretty nasty mission, the Bristow case with SD-6 is still very recent, wouldn’t you prefer…”

“Mr. Kendall I want to go.”

“Okay, so do all you need to do, your plane leaves in two hours. You’re all dismissed.”

As Vaughn made his way out of the briefing room Kendall touched his arm and said:

“Agent Vaughn, I hope you’re sure of what you are doing.”

“Me too.”

End of Flashback

Vaughn’s point of View

Did I make the right thing?

Now that I’m on my way to the club I remember the paper I left for Sydney at our house, our house, it just has a nice ring to it, and God I hope I get to share it with Sydney.

One month will be enough; I’ll think things through and when I get back Sydney will have made up her mind, hopefully.

Sydney’s Point of View

I open the door of the house and let my hand linger on the doorknob. I look around and take it all in. Vaughn bought this house and even had Francie checking it to see if it was good enough for me.

I walk to the stairs and decide to go upstairs. I entered the main room and look at the only piece of furniture adorning it.

Vaughn graced me with this present a week ago; the house was completely empty except for a huge bed in our room.

I can still remember the shock and of course the things we did to try our new toy.

Flashback

“Vaughn this is insane. I can’t believe you bought us a house.”

“It’s not a big deal Syd; it’s just a place for us to live… together.”

“I think it’s fantastic.”

“Me too and you know why?”

I remember smiling at the contact of his hand with my cheek.

“Why’s that?”

“Because now every moment we have we’ll get to share it together. And besides, now, we won’t spend nights apart.”

“Ah, now I get it. Eager to get me into that bed aren’t we Agent Vaughn?”

“Well, scratch the bed idea, with you I’d do it anywhere, anytime.”

“Vaughn!” I blushed at his comment but I knew I felt the same.

“What?”

“Okay.” I can’t resist the urge to kiss him so I do it. I kiss him.

And the rest you can only imagine.

I know that that night I won’t forget.

Michael was just so thoughtful, every move he made he was thinking of me.

I know that because I was feeling for him too. That night, we were one, together.

It might sound lame or very cliché but these are the moments that you treasure in your life. No matter what, I’ll remember him, the look on his face, the way his eyes were on me. I know that I don’t want to forget it, ever.

And remembering this takes me to what I did, to what I did wrong.

I pushed Michael away and I shouldn’t have ever done that.

But we learn from our mistakes.

It reminds of something I saw once happening.

There was this woman, this teenage girl; she was sitting in campus with her friends. I was there reading a book but somehow something in her called my attention.
She hung her head low and I don’t know if it was of shame or of any other type of feeling but in her eyes I could see sadness, that young girl wasn’t happy.

I remember the wind breezing cold making my skin shiver and as it came, she started to cry. Head in her hands she cried like everything she’d known had come to an end.
Then I heard one of her friends whisper: “You’re pregnant, you have to take care of yourself and the life you have inside of you now.”

I was shocked and yet it was none of my business, I looked at the book I was reading and tried to concentrate but the images of that girl, she was only sixteen, she was going to be a mother, she was pregnant.

Just the thought of having to take care of another person scared me.

In that moment, that girl knew she had messed up, that’s why she was crying, she wasn’t ready or so she thought.

I didn’t know I wasn’t in her situation now was I?

I started reading again and came across something that blowed my mind: “…we need to make messes in order to find out who we are and why we are here…”

The change that was about to come to that girl wasn’t exactly a bad thing. It would only give her a purpose to go on, not only for her, but for the life she was now responsible for.
And right now I know that even though it might hurt we have to keep going.
Maybe by making plans you’ll be fighting the pain.

So now that I am alone, brainstorming solutions that couldn’t even come close to the real reason of why I pushed Vaughn away, I realize that in this moment, my heart may be aching but I will love enough to become numb. I will find my way back to love, back to Vaughn.

I want him back, this mistake made me see how much I need him in my life, how much he means to me.

I need him to love and to be loved; I need him because I don’t know any other way of living that isn’t with him.

That is my plan.

To find Vaughn and put into words how much he matters to me.

Without him the word love holds no meaning to me.

[TBC]

Angst, I love angst!

That was so ANGSTY! ok i like a bit of angst it makes the fluff better but seriously? They had better be S/V again soon k! Neway that was so awesomely written u r AWESOME! Totally luvd this update! Thanx 4 the pm!

Back