Tomorrow

God, this fic is fantastic! Loved the fluffy part and the whole marriage. It still makes me sad when I think about it though. :( But they are adorable and such a cute couple. ;) Great job! Can't wait for the next part. ^_^

“Kidding,” she giggles as she catches the pillow. “So, what's with the song? This is very un-Michael Vaughn music. Unless you suddenly became ghetto Vaughn."

“Ghetto Vaughn?!” I laugh. She’s right though, this is very un-me music.

:lol: i had to quote that because ghetto Vaughn reminds me of Vanilla Ice for some reason "Yo VIP let's kick it" haha sorry i couldn't resist

all i can say was this is sooooo AWESOME 👍
Vaughn's POV was HILARIOUS :rotflmao: sooo made up for the crying fest i had in the first part, you turned it around

can't wait for more
thanx for the pm
great great great GREAT second part

I'm glad they got so much support from his parents.
Jack was the only detractor. It's good that Sydney's mother made him stick to the agreement to pay for half her tuition.

Their decision to fight for the tomorrows was the best thing they could do.

OMG! That was sooo good. The beginning of their story. *sigh* :love: I still can't believe that they were together since 12 and got married at 18. Since 12?? That's like forever!!.. but it's totally ok because it's the Syd/Vaughn world.

Jack's reaction to the marriage was ... expected? I mean, it's Jack. Of course he would go crazy. I'm surprised that Vaughn's parents weren't as terrified and shocked of the marriage.

I'm glad that they worked through everything when they were in college. It's good that they didn't turn into another young marriage statistic.

Great update. I loved it! Thanks for the pm and I can't wait for the next chapter!!

I've never actually had a fic make me cry. I mean, I say that all the time, but it's never happened.

It just did.

Amazing!

ETA: ooohh...you continued it! Off to read. :D

Oh that's so beautiful and romantic and all that and it makes me so happy and then so sad thinking about the future... :(
They didn't deserve it... oh well who does?

So sweet Janet.. Loved it. You never have to apologise for your chapters being long, coz they're so enjoyable that extra length makes them better.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

That was great. :D
It is hard to get married so young, and I am glad that they could make it work. :P
I loved learning about the beging of their marriage.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

That was great ... omg cant believe that their parents let them get enganged in the first place ... knew Jack was going to have a bad reaction ... wow they have been dateing senise they were 12 ... aww love that their first time was as a married couple ... love all the reactions ... aww Vaughns parents were very nice to let them stay and help support them ... really love what Vaughn said at the end ... you have to want it more than anything to make it work like they did ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I love how they fought the odds and the problems, and managed to make their marriage a success.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

awww that was great and i TRUElY did love all the fluffyness!!!! oh and u said srry for the long update.....umm no should be opposite reaction!!! YES!!!! :woot: a long update!!!!woot and it was and now im happy!!!!!

**Rachel

This is SO good.

That chapter was UBER long. lol oh well i loved it newaiz

“YOU WHAT?!” All four of them screech. Jack looks like he’s about to pop a blood vessel. s***, I’m going to die.
Bahaha had the funniest visual then. lol

I swear to god, if i got married at 18, my dad would shoot my husband. lol. *laughs at visual of my dad chasing him down the street*

:lol: hahaha

thanks for the pm

Aly xx :angelnot:

Back