Tomorrow

Janet,

I'm so glad that Vaughn is alive. :woot: You had me worried there for a while, but now everything will be okay. right? :P

Great job! (y)

Can't wait for Part 4.

:smiley:

CJ

Awwwwww...he's alive!

You're a jerk for making me cry so much after the first chapter and then making him live! :lol: Just kidding.

Great story!

Awww! That was a great post! It was really sad in the beginning...but got amazingly happy fast! Awesome update...I can't wait for your 4th part :D

lee :happydance:

:cry: The beginning was sad... but I'm so glad that Vaughn is ok and alive. 😌

I see her digging through her purse in her lap. “Don’t you dare put any of your colored lip stuff things on me, woman,” I tease (well partly, hospital or not I will not wear lipstick).
Haha... :lol: that was funny!!

“I promise I’ll never miss another birthday.” I say honestly. I always keep my promises and this one I have to keep.
Awww. :love: That's a tearjerker line right there... :cry:

“I got you Dad, that’s all I want,” she tells me. With this, a tear comes to my eye and I try to fight it, but it’s not use.
:cry: Another tearjerker line right there.... I'm so glad Michael didn't die.

So, as it turns out, the shower and toothbrush run a very distant second to food. Food is so good. Food is awesome. I love food. Sydney actually had to take my plate away for fear I’d keep eating and make myself sick, which I probably will, but it was soooooo worth it.
Haha... this one was funny too. 😆 His plate had to be taken away... aww. But it's totally understandable, right? Because he hasn't eaten anything substantial in like 6 months....

That was such a great chapter. Thanks for not killing off a major character. Update soon!!

You gave them a miracle. Thanks for not letting him die.
I loved everyone's reactions.
The end where he was surrounded by his girls was touching.
Wonder how long it will be before he and Sydney can get "frisky". teehee

That was great ... omg yaahh Vaughns alive ... aww poor Syd ... he probbly scared the si*t out of her when she looked at him and he was awake ... aww poor Bella that girl tottly deserved it ... Nadias preggers ... soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

A miracle happened and while he was in a coma, his cancer went into remission. Also, the fact he woke up on the anniversary date of their first meeting was another miracle.

One thing I really liked about this chapter is the hints you put in about the financial sacrifice Syd made because she didn't want to give up.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OMG!!! :woot:
He didn't die. :woot:
YAY!!! :D
They get to be a family again. But I hate that girl at Bella's school. :angry: That was so mean of her to say that Vaughn was dead. :angry:
I hope a house falls on her. :angry: :rolleyes:
I can not wait for more.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

I second the 😌.
Awww..Janet, you made me cry.
This fic is beautiful..just beautiful.
thankies for the pm.

-kait :blink:

It’s after eight and I’m starting to get a little sleepy but I don’t want to move. I’m sitting on the couch buried among all my girls. Sydney is under my left arm, Bella under my right and Rachel with her head in my lap and her body across her mother’s lap. This is the most perfect moment of my life.
:love: awww :love:

IM SO HAPPY!!!! :D

Oh you fixed him!!! :love: Thank god cause this was making me tear up. :lol: I love how you always bring Vaughn back to life. :P So sweet him and his girls. I love it. Great job!

“I won’t,” I tell her. I won’t. I really, really won’t. Sleep Sydney, I’ll still be here tomorrow.

Wonderful ending to a wonderful chappy... OMG you saved Vaughn... :hug: that's the greatest gift of the day!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I'm so excited... I grew to love that little family :love:

They are soooooooooo cute to each other :blush:

Hurry with the next chappy... :angelic:

your cookie

Back