Tongihts eppy

Andy_dj

Cadet
Pretty good eppy but what happened to his dad :thinking: ??!! That didnt make much sense to me...Anywho next weeks eppy looks kinda funny :lol: with Pete going all "Fast and Furious" :lol: :rolleyes: . And Adam does something naughty it looks like :thinking: :lol: .

Yeah, I really liked that episode, it seemed very well put together and was written well. But I have to say, I almost died laughing when I saw Jonathan sprawled on the ground and then his little gasped farewell just sent me over the top. And what is going on with Pete? Since when is he in the racing business? Since when is there a racing circuit in Smallville?? I'm so confused. Happy, but confused.

Em

Gotta have family trauma for sweeps, so I expect heart surgery next week. Heaven knows about the instant racing circuit, though! I can understand racing on rural roads, but where do the kids get the kind of money needed to trick the cars out like that?
:lol:

verdantheart said:
I can understand racing on rural roads, but where do the kids get the kind of money needed to trick the cars out like that?
:lol:
Thats exactly what I was thinking :lol: !

Back