Tongue or Eyebrow Piercing?

Which is better, a tongue or eyebrow piercing?

• Tongue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyebrow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i'm not really a piercing kind of girl (i'm more into tattoos - i have two! ;)) but i'd definitely say eyebrow. tongue definitely has more cons. another con would be if you take it out, you'll lose the hole in like a couple hours.

and, like leah said, i think it's cute. ^_^

ps... my u.s. history teacher in my junior year of high school had her eyebrow pierced and she was one of the coolest teachers in the school (not because of the piercing but because she was so chill and laid back). :smiley:

crazy spinster said:
i'm not really a piercing kind of girl (i'm more into tattoos - i have two! ;)) but i'd definitely say eyebrow. tongue definitely has more cons. another con would be if you take it out, you'll lose the hole in like a couple hours.
my friend had to take her tongue ring out when she was in jail...it was out for like 18 hours and her hole never closed up....

crazy spinster said:

and, like leah said, i think it's cute. ^_^

ps... my u.s. history teacher in my junior year of high school had her eyebrow pierced and she was one of the coolest teachers in the school (not because of the piercing but because she was so chill and laid back). :smiley:
my english teacher in 8th grade had her tongue and eyebrow pierced, but she had to take them out when she came to the school.

Sarahmañana said:
crazy spinster said:
i'm not really a piercing kind of girl (i'm more into tattoos - i have two!  ;)) but i'd definitely say eyebrow.  tongue definitely has more cons.  another con would be if you take it out, you'll lose the hole in like a couple hours. 
my friend had to take her tongue ring out when she was in jail...it was out for like 18 hours and her hole never closed up....
really? all the people i've known who have had tongue piercings and taken them out for one reason or another (usually parents ;)) have had their holes close up in a few hours.

probably just depends on the person.

ew! tounge-piercing is..urgh. For a while you can't eat proper foods, and your tounge swells up.... it isn't pleasant. life or death decsion, I'd chose eyebrow (though my mother would *murder* me if I ever did)

I'd much rather just get a tattoo.

I totally love a guy with a tongue ring, but girls with the eyebrow, so it depends on you really...metal head...hehehe...I wanna pierce my chin, but I wanna get fifteen in my ears first.

I voted tongue, coz some ppl told me it was great when you kiss someone.
I'd like to have one on the eyebrow though !!
I made a poll for tatoos and piercings a long time ago !

I say go for a eyebrow cuz I'm bias my sis got hers done and its really cute!! and I think its a little mor classy then a tongue cuz one u don't talk funny and 2 it doesn't hurt that much ( well from what my sister says.)

so go for the eyebrow

~KM

i say tongue, but i dunno if its true, but i heard that if u pierce it in the wrong spot on ur tongue then u could die from it. i dunno...jus a rumor i heard.

I'd go with eyebrow ring...I think those look really neat on dark eyebrows and then have the silver contrast...I'd never do it myself though

aliasgurl said:
i say tongue, but i dunno if its true, but i heard that if u pierce it in the wrong spot on ur tongue then u could die from it. i dunno...jus a rumor i heard.
yeah, if you pierce through an artery or something, you can bleed to death

Back