Tongue or Eyebrow Piercing?

Which is better, a tongue or eyebrow piercing?

• Tongue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyebrow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A girl in my freshman english class at college got her eyebrow pierced and it was REALLY cute. I almost got mine done, instead of the belly button, but it's easier to hide the belly button piercing. :lol:

togue piercing is gross, i don't really have a problem with eyebrow piercing. i wanna get my belly botton pierced my friend angie got it done and she said it didn't hurt. i have 4 piercings on my left ear lobe and 3 on the right that didn't hurt it all

You know what? I cried when I got my ears pierced... I was like 8. But when I got my belly button done, I just said "ugh" when I saw the needle but it didn't hurt or anything. Though, according to the piercing guy, i was making a really funny face while he was doing it. LoL

Yes, I know that I put eyes instead of ears earlier. :lol: Now THAT would hurt. And be physically impossible, but you know. That's what happens when you get 12 hours of sleep over a 3 day period.

Existentialist said:
You know what? I cried when I got my eyes pierced... I was like 8. But when I got my belly button done, I just said "ugh" when I saw the needle but it didn't hurt or anything. Though, according to the piercing guy, i was making a really funny face while he was doing it. LoL
I cried when I got my eyes pierced

your eyes...? do you mean your ears?

eyes LMAO!!! yeah i bet she meant ears lol. . when i was like one or sumthing like that. .then i got them doubled when i was in the 6th grade then i got them tripled this year but i think i may let them close up cuz it hurts a lot when i put the earings in and when i keep them in a lot cuz its so close to the cartilage (sp?) but i do want my belly button peirced but i can't since i play soccer ur not aloud to have them . .cuz one girl got hit in the stomach with it and it got ripped out soemhow

AliasBabe12 said:
eyes LMAO!!! yeah i bet she meant ears lol. . when i was like one or sumthing like that. .then i got them doubled when i was in the 6th grade then i got them tripled this year but i think i may let them close up cuz it hurts a lot when i put the earings in and when i keep them in a lot cuz its so close to the cartilage (sp?) but i do want my belly button peirced but i can't since i play soccer ur not aloud to have them . .cuz one girl got hit in the stomach with it and it got ripped out soemhow
lol...yeah, i bet it'd be painful to get your eyes pierced. i got my ears pierced when i was a baby, and i never wear earrings and yet the holes dont close. i wonder why...?

After your ears have been pierced for 6 weeks (I guess more or less depending on the person) then they're less likely to close becuase they've had a chance to heal all the way through.

I voted for tongue but now im not so sure. Tongues can get easily infected but I think they look better than eyebrow piercings. Eyebrow piercings are probably less likely to get infected but I don't really like how they look.

AliasBabe12 said:
wow ur lucky they didn't close my friends did and so did mine once well the back of them did and i had to re-pierce them it HURT so bad
[post="224496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My crazy ear's kept closing...I got one pierced twice, and the other three times 🇳🇴

Back