Tonight: Bloopers

i know i loved the vaughn one!vartan is hilarous!i would have died laughing an dthen with vg and jg, that was hilarous and "what was that dad?"LOL!!!!!

peter berg played noah hicks her boyfriend before danny and then after danny before vaughn.....the snowman, dont worry he is dead, she killed him!!!

ok hehe!! i didnt watch season one so i dont knwo about him but he is dead so thats good!! oh yeah that was funny when they were in the evaltor and couldnt get serious!! i dont know how they stay serious i would cracking up the whole time!!

yeah the sd-6 question was funny i wish they had like an hour of Alias bloopers that would be great cuz i want more of them hehe . .and she was so cute when she couldn't put the gun in the place
~Kay~

ames723 said:
ok hehe!! i didnt watch season one so i dont knwo about him but he is dead so thats good!! oh yeah that was funny when they were in the evaltor and couldnt get serious!! i dont know how they stay serious i would cracking up the whole time!!
yes she killed him, she didnt know it was him because he had a mask on but he is gone, dead eyes went blank blood there was a body so he wont be coming back!!! :D

Those were so great! The Playboy centerfold was definitely the best one..She didn't notice it at first, because MV was just pretending it was normal, then when she realized what it was and they both cracked up....:sideroll:

The one with VG and JG in the elevator was also great...And the one where Syd couldn't get the gun back in the case. I also liked when Vaughn said, "Do you work for SD-6?" and she said, "No. F---! Yes!" They were all so great! I wish there was a whole hour of them! :lol:

i know really!!! i could watch them for days!! they better do another show of them!! do you hear that abc!! show more or ill come over there and threaten you!!! :Ph34r:

omg they are over already!! nop come back come back!!! :eek: :( oh well i taped them and now i can rewatch them as many times as i want!! :D

Back