Tony Hawk pro skater 3

I'm stuck on this leval subirbia I have 3 more things I have to do. Help the thin man,Find the secret tape,nosegrind between the rails. I dont kno how to do any of them Help!

u know, i'm really sorry but i dont have thps 3, i have 4 and i need help on that myself. sorry again. i know how frusterating this is

u know, i'm really sorry but i dont have thps 3, i have 4 and i need help on that myself. sorry again. i know how frusterating this is

salad has computer problems.. :Pats shoulder:

lmao.. i ahve 4.. major chaet for it is ::::

Watch_Me_Xplode

itll unlock everyhting...

Back