Tony Lucca

I was curious to see how many people know of or like Tony... I think he's a great musician and theres this song Him and JC Chasez (nsync) sang together and it's really good
He was like many from the Mickey Mouse Club but he isn't all pop I don't know how you'd describe his style if you know who he is let me know how You would describe his style

OMG!! I remember him on the Mickey Mouse Club. I use to watch that all the time. I knew he was a musician but I haven't heard anything he's done.

Vicky :smiley:

MeVartan,

I guess you could describe Tony Lucca almost as a semi-jazzy version of John Mayer's music? It's too bad his music isn't widely appreciated and acknowledged. I've liked his music since before I realized the Nsync connection.

He sounds like John Mayer????????!!!!!???!??

Wow. This guy must be great. I love John Myer. If anyone sounds like him I am soon to be their biggest fan.

I think he's a really good singer. Give "Hold You Tonight" a try - it's the first song of his I ever listened to and it's a really great song.

I like Kind and I already mentioned the songs he did with JC at that show they did together I think being friends makes thier voices blend well!

Back