Too addicted to Alias..?

kirika

Cadet
(I'm not going throught over 27 pages... So point me link, if here is already one.)

My addings to it.

- You pick interest to Moby/No doubt/etc.. (Already interested to Limp Bizkit, thank you. ^_^ ) only because "Alias"
- You pick interest to Iliad because "Alias". (I call it Sloaneism. I actually bought Ilias paperback version today and got flashback.. "Ah. My Iliad." :blink: ) Other books also included.
- You eat while briefing to project is going on, when you've done something else whole break. Also lot explaining included (Marshallism.)
- You act like.. Marshall. (Bad me. We've having some common.)

-You buy a sweater because you think it's something Sydney or any of her aliases would've bought. :Phaseone:
-You wants to color your hair red. :redhair:
-You want a leather jacket.
-You colors your head more brown (or maybe just brown in others cases) because you wants to have it like Sydney. :syd4:
-You get Syd's haircut.
-You buy Alias Books and pretend it actually happened in the show.
-It's never occured to you that Sydney Bristow, Michael Vaughn, Jack Bristow and the rest is just characters. They don't exist. At all... (n)
-Each time you find a guy you like you compare him to Vaughn :vaughn1: (or perhaps Sydney in guys' cases)
-You have Alias posters all over your room.
-You have Alias pictures all over your school calendar. :blush:
-You gets so excited every time you're gonna watch an alias ep-even though you've already seen it.
-You laughs at everything and cries at everything.
-You read between the lines.

;)

-every time you see yor friends the first thing you say is "did you see vaugn last night" instead of "good morning
-you ditch your friends when they change the subject, from alias to something else
-whem ever you hear a song you think "i wonder if that will fit in to an episode of alias
-when ever you hear the words CIA and KGB you think of sydney and her mother irena
-you count how many ford focus cars you see in the day

-you see people who look like Vaughn
-you relate things in daily life to 'Alias'
-your friends look at you odd when you talk about the eye of Rambaldi or Rambaldi
-you dressed up like Sydney for Halloween once
-you cut out news articles about the show

-when ever you watch jerry springer, you think they don't have as many problems as the britow/derevko/vaughn family

could you imagine them on jerry springer...hehe...now that would be good :D

its quite scary how many of these apply to me :lol:

-u freak out when you hear an alias realted word
- or name..... eg. recent charatcer on Threshold named Julian Sloane... sure i believe u havn't been watching alias :thinking:

-You watch other shows that Alias actors are on.(example:Sonia Braga was on Ghost Whisperer+I watched it.)
-You dye your hair from blonde to medium brown and try to grow it long and wavy like Irina's.
-You're suspicious when your sister tells you she got a job at a local bank. :blink:
-You say quotes from ALIAS when talking to your friends and you chuckle a little when they have no clue what you're talking about.
-You beg your family members if you could show them just one more scene from a favorite eppy of yours. :D

xO aRiaNNa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

u do lots of sit ups just like syd douse it

or u resort to eligaly down loading becouse u just cant wayt ( not like i do tho )

or u stay up all nhite making user bars

or stay up all nhite voting and dont let yure brother and sis on the internet unless thay vote only for alias even tho thay may like oc better

EDIT : or if u have a very long dreeme about u being in alias i just whish i could remember what hapend in it
(and no it was not a dirty dreem)

Holy felgercarb. A lot of these I actually do. :D

-You see the number 47 everywhere you look.
-You want to name your child Sydney (or any other character name).
-You have everything related to Alias in your room.
-You can recite many lines from the show.
-When you hear something (eg. Horizon) you think of the episode it was in.

....those are just a few of the MANY things.

i'm guilty of like all these things :lol:

When everyone at your school, your neighbours, the postman know you as "That girl who likes alias"

-you relate too many things in life to Alias
-everytime you see a black towncar with tinted windows you wonder if Jack or Sloane is inside
-you own literally everything Alias related

^I don't know if that was said, but sorry if it does

Kind of off topic but, My english teacher from a couple years back knew me as a Jennifer Garner look-alike/Major Alias Fan.

-You can't stop calling your amazingly attractive hockey coach "Sark" (I swear he looks identical).... and in return he calls you Sydney
-On the day of a new alias episode, you converse with said coach through alias quotes (it makes getting your point across very interesting)
-You constantly worry about why your sister suddendly started liking coffee ice cream
-You have a desginated "alias wall" in your room in which only pictures relating to Alias are posted
-Your collection of alias books is bigger than your collection of normal books on your book shelf
- When you go running, you always have to somehow make the numbers on the mailbox equal to 47 (kind of like the game challenge 24 but with the number 47... so i guess it could be called challenge 47 :D )
-You constantly relate what happens to Alias to your life.
-You have to rambaldi symbol engraved on the back of your iPod.

<o>

Wow... i feel really sad now. :P

OMG yesterday was so strange for me. My old dentist retired so I got transfered to this new one on the other side of town. So my mom was driving me and on the way we past two haidressers:

'Salon 47' and 'Phase One'

and then when I got to the dentists is said on the door

'Dr. J. Lee' :blink:

:lol: Haha thats hilarious. Hopefully he doesn't try to pull your teeth

My best friend's dentist looks just like that guy and he pulled two of her teeth.... she watched alias and was totally freaked out. haha. it makes me chuckle

I have a scar on my lower abdomen from surgery I had when I was too little to remember that is not only in the same place as Syd’s scar, it looks exactly like it too. Ever since the third season of Alias when Syd "lost" her memory, I've been wondering why I dont remember said surgery... and why I really had the surgery. I know it logically doesn’t make any sense that I would’ve had my eggs extracted and then underwent some sort of surgery to erase some of my memories… but sometimes I can’t help but wonder… I mean the scar does look EXACTLY like Syd’s … it’s creepy! :P

My new religion is Rambaldi. I wear the mark, and whenever some one asks me about my beliefs, I simply say, "Rambaldi." I want to a psycho doctor because my parents think I'm crazy, and he asked me that, and I told him, and now he really does think I'm crazy :D

Back