Too addicted to Alias..?

Yeah, i cant wait till i can actually watch the last season, *sigh* I might end up buying it on ebay or something before it even comes on tv here! I am still stuck back at the car crash....
mind you, i have read things online (some by accident, others coz i wanted to know if the things i read by accident were true), but ultimatley it cannot compensate for the real deal!

It is so frustrating not being able to feed my addiction/obsession. I think addiction is almost a better word for it...

^ Man, I feel so sorry for you. I have no idea what I'd do if I couldn't watch Alias as soon as it came out. I think they should just release it around the same time everywhere.

^ Yeah, i wish it came out at the same time everywhere too. We seem to be so far behind in everything. But it is not that we are behind as such, it is just that Channel Seven (damn them!!!) don't seem to care, and wont tell us when it is coming out. It used to be August, but that doen't seem to be happening...

Yeah. I think just about everybody who gets it hates channel seven (I've read it on sigs, LOL) We get... or got... it twice a week here. Now, they have re-runs going on four different channels that I know of. It sucks that you don't even have season five started yet :(

Well, I only started watching Alias at mid season 4 (disgusting, I know), and I had to wait for what felt like forver to see the begining of the season. So, in some way I know exactly how you feel, and I know it sucks, lol.

~Andrea :angelic:

Ah...same thing happened to me with seasons 3, 4 + 5. I hate living in England.
And...I went on holiday and missed the last 2 eps of s3!!! And had to wait til they repeated them just before s4 started!!! AAAARGH!

- You have 10 pages of quotes from Alias
- The first thing you do after watching ALias is go read Billie's review (does anyone else read them? That girl is a genius!)

Well, i am completely depressed at the moment, coz channel 7 (damn them!!) have now said that while they have the fifth season (and this means no one else can show it) they have not confirmed a timeslot for it for this year or next!!! Thats 2008 that they might show it!!!! I definatley won't be waiting that long...as soon as it is available i will be buying it online from somewhere!!!

I think there should be a way for all of us dedicated alias fans who couldnt wait for the box set to buy the special features seperately. I feel like I'm missing out just because I bought the seasons as soon as they came out on dvd. It depresses me. :(

You could always buy the good box set and sell the others on ebay to pay for it...

On another note, i have officially ordered the 5th season off amazon! I can't wait to get it early December. The only thing worrying me is that it may not play on my DVD player...i think i would die! So, here's hoping it works when i eventually get it. And when i do, i am locking myself up for the day, and watching it!! *fingers crossed*

Why wouldn't it work in your dvd player?

I know what you mean about being excited! I'm so ready for the season to come out on dvd. My best buddy and I are going to pull an all nighter and watch the entire season in one day. Hey, it's a short season, its possible :P

^It might not work becuase of region-ing. If it is regioned for the US it may not work on an Aussie DVD player. But, i have played other things from different regions on it...so i am praying that Alias will work.

Back