Season 2 Too Into Alias?

I really think that I am a little overly into Alias. I mean, it's totally my favorite show, but I think I get a little too into it. What happens on Alias bothers me my whole week and it's going to be bothering me much much more this summer after what happens in the finale (Yes, I read the spoilers). Should it be effecting me this much? Does anyone else feel the same?

nope i am also an alias freak and i'm telling you i am not going to survive this summer the ep was great i am in slight shock its crazy omg alias rulz the world lol

Well, I can honestly say, nothing has made me shake after seeing witnessing it. This episode did, so it just proves how truely obsessed I am. ;) I'm STILL shaking, and I've had like almost half an hour to calm down!

lenkid said:
Well, I can honestly say, nothing has made me shake after seeing witnessing it. This episode did, so it just proves how truely obsessed I am. ;) I'm STILL shaking, and I've had like almost half an hour to calm down!
lol me too the first thing i did was jump on the computer when my brother finally got off.

kiki81ny @May 4 2003 said:
I really think that I am a little overly into Alias. I mean, it's totally my favorite show, but I think I get a little too into it. What happens on Alias bothers me my whole week and it's going to be bothering me much much more this summer after what happens in the finale (Yes, I read the spoilers). Should it be effecting me this much? Does anyone else feel the same?

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm actually a little worried about myself tonight. I have a splitting headache, an upset stomach, and I actually had a few chest pains earlier. (I'm not making that up.) I don't think Alias is good for me, physically. And emotionally, I'm a wreck.. That ending is going to haunt me like a bad dream. I'll be in the middle of doing something else, and all of a sudden it'll just hit me and it'll be like remembering someone died. It'll be like that all week. I wish I hadn't gotten so into the show, in a way. It's fun, but tonight, I am NOT having a good time. :confused:

well you'll be thinking for a very long time ;)

i'm a bit too obsessed and oh god why do we have to wait that long?? summer is supposed to be fun not a time to hope that fall comes around so we can watch our favorite show!! oh man it might be a very looong summer lol....i don't know how i will ever get to sleep tonight!!!

i've very much obsessed w/alias. and this is going to drive me CRAZY!!! WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!

at least we know it is going to be interesting next season....

Azalea said:
kiki81ny @May 4 2003 said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm actually a little worried about myself tonight. I have a splitting headache, an upset stomach, and I actually had a few chest pains earlier. (I'm not making that up.) I don't think Alias is good for me, physically. And emotionally, I'm a wreck.. That ending is going to haunt me like a bad dream. I'll be in the middle of doing something else, and all of a sudden it'll just hit me and it'll be like remembering someone died. It'll be like that all week. I wish I hadn't gotten so into the show, in a way. It's fun, but tonight, I am NOT having a good time. :confused:
OMG!! kiki81ny & Azalea!! Thank you soo much!! Now I know I'm not going through this alone. I feel exactly the same way you guys do!! Seriously, I am so upset right now. :( I don't want to wait all summer for the season premiere!!
My head hurts too!! :( and I don't know how I'm going to get any sleep either...and I have a MAJOR FINAL tomorrow...or should I say TODAY!! :( :angry:
-Karie-

My family totally make fun of me! But I can't help it I LOVE this show it is so good! I"m proud to say I'm obsessed! :smiley:

I hear you! They were mad because I threw everyone out of my room and locked the door. Nobody saw me, but everyone heard me sceaming my head off.

heh, my 2 year old niece walked into the room to see what was happening, and I promptly got up, picked her up, put her outside the door and locked the door. I don't think I even took my eyes off the screen. She wasn't impressed that I didn't pay attention to her. ;)

Back