Season 2 Too Into Alias?

lenkid said:
heh, my 2 year old niece walked into the room to see what was happening, and I promptly got up, picked her up, put her outside the door and locked the door. I don't think I even took my eyes off the screen. She wasn't impressed that I didn't pay attention to her. ;)
That's hilarious I did the same thing to my 2 yr old sister. except she was knocking. I felt kind of bad because I yelled at her. You know if you yell at a 2 yr old you're obsessed.

i'd say i'm a little too into alias. i'm on here instead of studying for the 2 impossible finals i have tomorrow...and i probably won't sleep tonight...

well, I'm fully on planning on staying up until I pass out here tonight. I only have to take my car in tomorrow. I can sleep in the dealership. ;)

Well, I should be in class, but I bunked and I'm in the computer lab scoping out pictures, writing on the forums and listening to a mix CD which I put together of songs I like from Alias :D :P :D

I'm at school right now ! and in class on some computers we've got the internet, and i have one of these ! lucky me !

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
Azalea said:
kiki81ny @May 4 2003 said:
I really think that I am a little overly into Alias. I mean, it's totally my favorite show, but I think I get a little too into it. What happens on Alias bothers me my whole week and it's going to be bothering me much much more this summer after what happens in the finale (Yes, I read the spoilers). Should it be effecting me this much? Does anyone else feel the same?

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm actually a little worried about myself tonight. I have a splitting headache, an upset stomach, and I actually had a few chest pains earlier. (I'm not making that up.) I don't think Alias is good for me, physically. And emotionally, I'm a wreck.. That ending is going to haunt me like a bad dream. I'll be in the middle of doing something else, and all of a sudden it'll just hit me and it'll be like remembering someone died. It'll be like that all week. I wish I hadn't gotten so into the show, in a way. It's fun, but tonight, I am NOT having a good time. :confused:
OMG!! kiki81ny & Azalea!! Thank you soo much!! Now I know I'm not going through this alone. I feel exactly the same way you guys do!! Seriously, I am so upset right now. :( I don't want to wait all summer for the season premiere!!
My head hurts too!! :( and I don't know how I'm going to get any sleep either...and I have a MAJOR FINAL tomorrow...or should I say TODAY!! :( :angry:
-Karie-
I'm so glad I'm not alone you guys! It's been a week and I feel a little better but I haven't been sleeping well all week and Alias is still in the forefront of my mind...I can't believe we have to wait 4 1/2 more months for all these answers that we need! I also don't think Alias is good for me, physically and mentally. Sometimes I kind of wish that it had gotten cancelled this season so I wouldn't be going through all this mental anguish. It is truly an addiction, I'm sure any psychiatrist would back that up, and while it's not something like smoking it really does get to you sometimes.

Again, I'm glad I'm not alone and we all have to be sure to be there for each other this summer.

Talk to you all soon!

you guys we all arent alone!!! im so obessed and my family thinks i have no life outside of alias!! its sad im 20 yrs old and im always on the comp talkin about the show and etc!! but i dont care cause this show makes me crazy and im so glad that i can talk about it here!! it has been a week since the finale and im doin much better since then but i still watch the ep like every day or so and i always get emotional at the end!! this summer is gonna suck now!! i know i always look forward to summer but now i just want to skip june,july and august and have it be sept so alias will be on!!

I'm too "adult" to have "obsessions," so I have to hide mine. My husband wonders why I'm being "sneaky." I'm like, well, if you wouldn't mock the things I like so much, maybe I wouldn't be sneaky about them. I had to stop watching The Sopranos because, no matter where in the house I went to watch it, my husband barged in just to ask "Why do you watch that s---?" What can you say to a question like that? "I like it, and, by the way, I still beat my wife, too"?
:blink:

i was at my brothers college this weekend for his graduation and as soon as it was over we went back to his apartment and everyone was in the living room and i was so bored so i jumped on my brothers computer and came to a.a and everyone was giving me dirty looks about how obessed i am with alias and how i cant stay away from the computer for a day!!well i dont care what they think and i just tell them to f-off!! :D we all have our obessions and that perfectly heathly and normal, excpet we may go alittle too far but so what!! :P

my roommates have gotten pretty used to me being on allalias all the time. still though, every time they walk into my room and i'm in here, they'll just look at me and shake their heads and say, "how did i know?" :D

i'm so obsessed, i'll log in here when i have breaks during my lab (like right now :D) and last friday, one of the girls i work with looked at my monitor and was like, "you watch alias too?!" so yay, i discovered a new alias fan! and then we started talking about the whole two years thing and i think everyone in the lab was just looking at us as if we lost our minds ("i don't think sydney is really two years in the future." "do you think vaughn is really married?!" etc etc.... ;))

it's just funny because we've been working with one another for like four months now and i never knew she liked alias too! ^_^

i know im obsessed! i mean i come on here every free second i have, i come on during school! i have friends on here! and im always thinking of alias, talking about alias, everyone knows that im in love with alias, and now most ppl have become accustomed to the fact that they can no longer hold a conversation with me without at least one line about alias!LOL, yes its sad but oh well!i come on the computer to do school work but i end up coming here just to see if anything new has happened and i will completly forget i had hmk and i'll be on here for hours!LOL!

i don't know if you guys have a concept of obsession, all i talk about, think about, dream about is alias. people can say one word and it flies through my brain where it connects the stranges things together to make it relate to alias.i drive people mad, they say to me o get a life, lol, o and if the phone rings and its for me during alias heck no, lol, thought i might share that. but i admit fully to being overly obsessed. i can't make it 4 1/2 months, i really have no idea what i am going to do, this show has become my obsession far worse than any i have ever had. but its ok with me ;) :D

ummm... saying that i'm obsessed with alias is a total *understatement* hehehe alias is more than an obsession!!! it's a religion!!! everyone let's convert to aliasism!!!! ^_^

yeah thats funny crazy spinster! everytime my brother comes home from school he sees me on the computer which is in his room(mine is broken at the moment :angry: ) and he is like how did i know you would be on here, you are such a loser, this is all you do and continues on and then he *****es me out and tells me to get out and so on and i just tell him off!! he is such an ass!! ugh i hate little brothers and sisters! they dont understand what a great show this is and how much i love it!!

ames i know! my sister doesnt understand! i have an alias desktop and im listening to alias music or im watching the finale all the time(which she thinks is stupid and the other day turned it off because she said i had watched it too much and i was like no! you can never have enough alias!)

Back