Season 2 Too Into Alias?

Posted on May 12 2003, 03:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ummm... saying that i'm obsessed with alias is a total *understatement* hehehe alias is more than an obsession!!! it's a religion!!! everyone let's convert to aliasism!!!! 
hehe you got that right!! im so glad im not alone on this!! yes there are other crazy obessed people like me!! have to tell my family cause they think im nuts and have no life!!well that may be true but i dont care!!felgercarb here comes my brother get ready for the yelling!!

ames723 said:
Posted on May 12 2003, 03:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ummm... saying that i'm obsessed with alias is a total *understatement* hehehe alias is more than an obsession!!! it's a religion!!! everyone let's convert to aliasism!!!! 
hehe you got that right!! im so glad im not alone on this!! yes there are other crazy obessed people like me!! have to tell my family cause they think im nuts and have no life!!well that may be true but i dont care!!felgercarb here comes my brother get ready for the yelling!!
lol whenever i'm watching alias and my mom see all these facial contortions and i'm screaming or laughing or crying she just stares at me and wonders what the hell is going on in my mind!

ALias is a addiction for me. I f I don't watch it I freak. I've read all the books ant least 3 times. *the first one i read 8 times* i pretend that i;m in the show and that i;m vaughn's girlfriend during class and at night. i read alias declassifed cover to cover. i buy ever book the first day it's out and read it the second i get it and don't stop till i'm done. JG is my idol. i wish irina were my mother and Jack was my father. iwish vaughn were my boyfrined and syd my sister. i'm i over obseed? my friends think i am. my parents get worried and my peers make fun of me. i acutally want to work for the CIA. it's not a joke. my teachers make fun of me about it. i'm i werid?

can some please tell me if i'm a freak or not. oh and just to let you know, anyone who watches ALais has a high IQ. it's very hard show to under stand and they almost canceled it because people said that they didn't want to have to think while watching tv.

you are not a freak! but if you are, i think i am one too! i was just telling nance about a scene from alias season one and i had to go watch it, so here i am online talking alias while watching season one finale and once this is over i think i will have to watch season two opener!!!!LOL!

yeah you arent a freak!! i havent read any of the books but i want to and i think if i get them then that will start a whole another thing for my family to talk about!!ugh why cant they just understand!! :angry:

ames723 said:
yeah you arent a freak!! i havent read any of the books but i want to and i think if i get them then that will start a whole another thing for my family to talk about!!ugh why cant they just understand!! :angry:
i was at borders the other day and started reading it but i just couldnt get into it, because i kept going to the future in my mind and couldnt get that all this was seven years before alias even started plus reading that after pride and prejudice and poisonwood bible is a big difference and the writing didnt seem to flow, but thats just me! ^_^

yeah i dont know if i would get into them since they are years before and such but i might go out and by them cause i didnt watch the first season so it might clear some things up! but they sound like a good read and i hate reading so i might give it a try! :D

ames my one friend hated reading until she found these books, she has zipped through them all in two weeks and she isnt a reader!! so i thought id give them a try but i dont know...i like having my own thoughts of her sd-6 life!LOL

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Me? Obsessed? Nooooooo....-_-
Maybe Vicki or nance but never me.... :rolleyes: ^_^
psh!!!! MAJOR psssshhhhh!!! lol... yea shhhurrre!!!! you're totally not obsessed bobo!!!

well then i might just run to borders this week and check them out!! damn then my sibs will really be on case!! ahh screw them i dont give a damn what they think of me!!! :D

nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Me? Obsessed? Nooooooo....-_-
Maybe Vicki or nance but never me.... :rolleyes:  ^_^
psh!!!! MAJOR psssshhhhh!!! lol... yea shhhurrre!!!! you're totally not obsessed bobo!!!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw that! im not obsessed..........well maybe i am....but so are you!LOL!!!! :lol:

Here's a suggestion for those of you who can't live without ALias...read some of the fan fiction...
I just read Verdanthearts The Flour Moth. It's a really very good story.
There's a lot of the stories on the net and will make the summer fly. :D

lol...i'm such a freak about alias. my eng teacher assigned for hw a business letter to write to anyone and i of course chose jj. anyways, i asked my eng teacher if there was a max. we could write and she said no so i was like, cool, i'm going to write 5 pages. she got this worried look on her face...so anyways, i end up writing a 6pg letter and i turn it in. turns out my eng teacher read it right away because the next day, when i asked if i could write about a book based on a tv show, she started luaghing and asked if this was about that alias show...so now, she thinks i'm obsessed...all my friends think i spend waaaay too much time on alias and one of them even told me that "i dont have a life"...i was just like, alias is a part of my life...

I did not get overly obsessive of Buffy The Vampire Slayer until season five, after watching the Alias Season 1 DVD and not even seeing anything on TV, I was already completely overly obsessed, lol

Back