Season 2 Too Into Alias?

Yeh im obsessed heaps, my frends call me Alias girl coz that is all i talk about and none of them watch it so they don' have a clue what i talk about.

Lenkid is your av of Logan & Max off Dark Angel coz that is my 2nd fav show other then Alias???

I am OBSESSED!!! I think of Alias 24/7. Whenever my teachers asks me a question, I don't even know where we are because I'm too busy thinking about what's going to happen on the next episode. I relate everything to Alias. I even dream about Alias. My English teacher makes us read a few chapters from a book and tell how it relates to our lives and how it makes me feel, and I always put stuff like "It relates to my life because I watch Alias, and on Alias, Sydney has to..." or "This makes me question his loyalties like Haladki on Alias. You could always tell there was something wrong with him and..." and then there are questions like "how would you avoid this?" and I put "Well, Alias teaches me not to trust anyone, and even those who you think are closest to you can stab you in the back and..." it's really funny and my teacher thinks I'm crazy. She seriously thinks I'm crazy. On one of my test she wrote a message to my mom and a phone number that said Psycholagist above it. I don't care there. It's really funny because I had mentioned Alias so many times that she decided to watch the show to see if it was even that good, and she said she really liked it! Now, every Monday morning we have the "How could Vaughn do that to her?!?" or "Lauren.. agh! I just wanna strangle her!" conversations.

Oh my god, I keep watching Season one and two over and over again I guess it's getting insane.....but I just can't get rid of it... :blink:

do not worry friend, you are clearly not alone in your obsession. if i miss an episode not only do i feel physically sick but i take it out on everyone and everything in sight until i get my next alias fix. totally addictive. the only other person i know that watches it is my best mate, but shes not obsessed whi and thinks i am sad, so i am also very glad that this site exists. :D

I'm real obsessed with Alias! I only started watchin it in January!!! But I bought Season 1 & 2 on DVD and I am almost done w/ them! I have 3 episodes left in the 1st Season! I watched the 2nd Season first and then I went back to the very begining and watch the first Season!! I love it and now I'm TOTALLY addicted! I just got done watching 3 episodes! My fish is named Vaughn and my background at home, my laptop, and at school is all him!! I'm definitely obsessed with him!!! :love:

I'm obsessed, I admitt. Finally, I'll admitt. But there's nothing wrong with that...right? I mean, I'm not the only one! Alias is just so cool! :redhair:

I'm obsseded!!! lol

Especially when I have just seen an episode, because I put myself full questions!

But i don't see season 3! I wait with impatiently !!

lol- it's so easy to get addicted to alias! it is such a captivating show! the characters are amazing and the plot is so exciting!

i definitely have an obsession! i talk about alias all the time! all of my conversations relate back to alias! a fair bit of my friends are obessed with alias, so we talk about it 24/7! lots of people think i'm crazy but with such a total hottie like Michael Vartan for one of the main characters, who wouldn't be drooling over this show!!!!!! :woot: :groupwave:

ooh obsessions are good. Mine kind of went away after a few months without Alias. but now that it has started in the Uk again all the obsession has come back again and I can't stop talking about it.....I know what is going to happen in all the episodes to 17 but after that I dunno...I just can't wait to watch it so I had to read it..lol. I read some really disturbing things but its a spoiler for other UK fans sO I'll keep it to myself.
*about to blurt it out, stuffs hand into mouth and says something in a muffled voice**
ahhhh there I got it out.....oh I can't lie I need to talk to someone about the tragedy that is.........**runs out of thread before she can say any more about it**

Ok, i think i probably have anyone in here beat. I'm so obsessed with ALIAS that i tape all of the shows. I have the first adn second season on DVD and i have taped all of teh Season 3 episodes so far. I ahve seen teh First season eps. 7 times each and I ahve seen teh 2 season eps. 8 times each and I ahve seen the 3 season eps. 5 times each! I'm stupidly obsessed with this show, Jennifer Garner, and Michael Vartan.

Sydnye & Vaughn Forever!

im definatly WAY obsessed - i spend hours on this website and and have all the episodes on tape (well except THe Frame which i didnt get b/c my vcr is a posessed piece of felgercarb - and might i add i wasl ike crying when i found out i didnt get it on tape)
ive seen all the episodes at least 3 times each and i know way too much info about all of them - not to mention that i can quote most of the eppys directly
:P :cool:

Back