Season 2 Too Into Alias?

Yea i second that... if you're on this website, you've definetly got a problem.

Not a bad problem... just the obsessive problem. I'm glad i wasn't so into the show for the last season finale. Hopefully S3 finale wont be a huge shocker or i dunno what i will do.

Indications that you are obsessed with alias
* You have your whole family, including your grandma, and your best friends (and your best friends mom) watching the show.
* On Monday mornings in Math class you have "Alias Discussions" with the girl that sits in front of you, because shes an awesome person who watches Alias
* When you're bored you're scheduling the dates and times of Alias into your agenda with those nifty bubble letters that they use on the show, even though you already know that its on almost every Sunday at 9 on ABC (with the exception of this weeks ep that is on at 10)
* You've connected Alias to Ender's Game (the book) and now you know your English teacher watches the show, so hes super awesome.
* Your "Alias Discussions" have gotten you to know that your evil math teacher isnt so evil anymore because she is awesome and watches Alias. So now she is included in on the "Alias Discussion".
* The list could go on forever....

me too, i'm so obcessed that alias is almost the only thing i think about, and now i have to be whitout it for 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's on my mind when i wake up, during the day, before i go to bed, and i dream about alias almost every night. my week is scheduled depending on alias, and everything EVERYTHING is somehow related to alias!!! this is serious obcession, but i like it!!! anyone else who's this obcessed??? :D
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

Back