Too Much of the Holidays

lol i wrote all mine today and wrapped the presents!
i hate amazon... i am really worried stephs present wont come before friday and she is going to america on saturday :( !!!

oh it will have a little faith, or it will be something for her to open afterwards!"!!!

hmm look at missy all preopared, i bought wrapping paper but nothing to wrap up

Itz tha Dreila said:
I'm so sick of the christmas music :thud:
[post="1107755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im right there with ya...my uncle is really into all the christmas cheer and will seriously go crazy with the decorations and everything and everyday in the morning he is always playing the same cd with the same songs over and over again and its getting a bit crazy ya know..... :blink:

Itz da MT said:
Here it doesn't start before St. Nicolas, and august is probably a little bit exaggerated too..
[post="1111094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
not in august.. but everyone's been playing christmas music here since mid-september :o_O: ever since the beginning of september the shops have had christmas music on all the time. and then since the beginning over november all thats on the radio is christmas music. its mostly the mix (99.1) though and 94.5 wkti

I'm so sick of the christmas music cav.gif

I completely agree. Every time you walk into a department store, they always have those STUPID renditions of the plain originaly tune, with vocal gymnatics all over the place, and then you walk out WITH THE SONG REPEATING OVER AND OVER IN YOUR HEAD!!

Argh. Is Christmas over YET??

No, i dont mean that, i love Christmas. I just dont like having to stress over what presents you have to buy people, how much money your gonna spend, have you left anyone out.. etc....

I got sick of Christmas in mid-November. Stupid carols, and inflatable things, and waaaay too many lights! My Christmas spirt should return around... the 23rd! :lol:

Itz tha Dreila said:
I look forward to april when everyone takes their decorations down finally
[post="1111861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Here you get fined if you leave your xmas lights on past January. :lol:

Back