Top 25 best looking MMORPG ever.. Woo?

I'm not sure HJ got much that's stand out visually today. Pretty much all new games look good in a way, most of them use the new tech and so on.

The fact that DDO even made it on there is a stretch. The graphics are bland, the shadows and hues much too washed out, and the animations are terrible. Was pleased to see FFXI, that game doesn't get as much credit as it should. And Gods and Heroes, one of my personal favs. Few were left out (Ryzom) and a few I wouldn't have put there (The Agency, Rappelz... heeeeello.) and bumped a few up (Aion and L2 *drools*)

And yes, from what I've seen I'm sorry to say that HJ wouldn't really get a spot there.

The agency isnt even out yet, heck not even remotely close to be out. Not sure why they would put MMO's that arent released yet in the list. Ohh sure the screenshot from the producer might be all nice and shiny but from a very high end PC on a very high end monitor to your mom and pop's average PC the difference is usually quite noticeable.

They should have kept the list to MMO that are already out IMHO.

Some of those Asian MMOs look really amazing. So when are they coming out with English servers?

Oh, they're not? Then excuse me while I ignore them.

Vanguard had some really pretty things, but I still don't see how it got on the list.. The bodies of the people were off, the animations were frighteningly bad, the trees were rubber..

Some of those Asian MMOs look really amazing. So when are they coming out with English servers?

Oh, they're not? Then excuse me while I ignore them.

I found most Asians MMO's very cookie cutter. Same style of graphics, usually very small avatars and a few of them have this annoying point and click to move.

One that i am actually looking forward to try is Perfect World. It does seem very different then what's out there, in Asia that is.

Back