Top Accomplishments

i made it thorough the year without dying.
i squealed atemmpts to beat me up.
i fought the admistratiove system to try to make life easier for me and the rest of the victims of peer teasing
i sang infront of a ton of people for a choir solo. but then got teased about.

:smiley: I did not have much but these r the ones i can remember:

*Being the youngest ever to enter the softball team and to be sponsored by surf zone surf shop cause of surfing :cool:

*Making more friends here in AllAlias and with the ninth graders of the softball team :chatchairs:

*Being class historian 2 years in a row 📖

*Throwing an awesome party in the bowling alley :sideroll:

SydneyBristow201717 said:
AliasHombre said:
thats so mean if you got teased!
I know. Go to the VIcitms of Teasing Clique for morei nsight on my terrible life../.
oh no, that's horrible.

My accomplisments for this year are as follows:

*I got a bunch of awards at our awards ceremony for keeping an A in specific classes all year.

*I got the perfect attendance award! How hard is that?! :lol:

*I got accepted to Ambassadors- at my school we go around to all the middle schools to preach about coming to ours. Sounds dorky, but it's going to be fun though.

*I also got accepted to Students Reaching Out- an anti-drug/alcohol campaign where we talk to other kids at assemblies about abstaining from underage drinking and using drugs. I'm really excited!

*I got into APUSH (AP US History), Honors Spanish III, and HAMLIT (Honors American Lit). I'm also taking Physics and Pre-cal next year. I'm excited, but also scared of extreme sleep deprivation... [gulp :thinking: ]

*I found this place- along with the nicest bunch of intellectual people around-- and I found a passion for writing fan fiction. [teehee]

*I made it through sophomore year, with all of my limbs-and most of my sanity. [Now that's an accomplishment.

Rachel

P.S.- I love Fearless, nance! Ah, I can't bring myself to stop reading it... I've been reading that damn thing since 7th grade! #27 and still going strong... ^_^

wildwildrae said:
P.S.- I love Fearless, nance! Ah, I can't bring myself to stop reading it... I've been reading that damn thing since 7th grade! #27 and still going strong... ^_^
OMG!!!!! HEHEH ::high fives you:: THAT'S GREAT! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT FEARLESS WITH YOU! Go to my feearless thread!!!

it's one of my *greatest achievements IN LIFE* HEHEHE

wildwildrae said:
SydneyBristow201717 said:
AliasHombre said:
thats so mean if you got teased!
I know. Go to the VIcitms of Teasing Clique for morei nsight on my terrible life../.
oh no, that's horrible.

My accomplisments for this year are as follows:

*I got a bunch of awards at our awards ceremony for keeping an A in specific classes all year.

*I got the perfect attendance award! How hard is that?! :lol:

*I got accepted to Ambassadors- at my school we go around to all the middle schools to preach about coming to ours. Sounds dorky, but it's going to be fun though.

*I also got accepted to Students Reaching Out- an anti-drug/alcohol campaign where we talk to other kids at assemblies about abstaining from underage drinking and using drugs. I'm really excited!

*I got into APUSH (AP US History), Honors Spanish III, and HAMLIT (Honors American Lit). I'm also taking Physics and Pre-cal next year. I'm excited, but also scared of extreme sleep deprivation... [gulp :thinking: ]

*I found this place- along with the nicest bunch of intellectual people around-- and I found a passion for writing fan fiction. [teehee]

*I made it through sophomore year, with all of my limbs-and most of my sanity. [Now that's an accomplishment.

Rachel

What is this "getting into" AP classes

You have to apply for Honors/AP classes at my school before the beginning of the next school year-- as in, writing an essay/taking a test to get in.

Back