Feedback Top Contributors Leaderboard

That would help Stew with things like the Daryl Dixon Kitty giveaway. XD Plus it could strive members to be more active, or it could cause competition, I don't know lol.

The registered members page shows the top posting members over the forums life anyway. I do not see much of a need for anything more.

The Popular Content add-on I installed (not the one listed at the top) has criteria used to determine overall "posters", for Top Users. I like the criteria it has, it is a well rounded system. Takes trophy points earned, likes, posts, replies, threads, etc...

The member page only sorts by certain things, ie Total Posts, Total Trophy Points, Total Likes, etc... it doesn't really determine overall activity as a whole...

The Popular Content add-on I installed (not the one listed at the top) has criteria used to determine overall "posters", for Top Users. I like the criteria it has, it is a well rounded system. Takes trophy points earned, likes, posts, replies, threads, etc...

The member page only sorts by certain things, ie Total Posts, Total Trophy Points, Total Likes, etc... it doesn't really determine overall activity as a whole...
Yeah what you have up now seems pretty sweet.

Back