Top Ten Movies

My favorites have to be ( in no particular order):

Ever After, Moulin Rouge, Pretty Woman, Love Actually, and When Harry Met Sally...
I'm a hopeless romantic.... :blush:

Wow, I'll probably think of 5 other ones tomorrow but... In no particular order:

Before Sunrise
Jerry Maguire
Pulp Fiction
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
Saving Private Ryan

1. Never Been Kissed
2. X-Men
3. 13 Going on 30
4. Moulin Rouge
5. How to Lose a guy in 10 days

there are loads more but these were the only ones that i could think of!!

1. Finding Nemo
2. I Am Sam
3. 13 Going On 30
4. Ever After
5. Either Mulan or Pirates of the Carribean... Hehe, I can't decide!

I've seen 60 movies this year in theatres alone and I'm supposed to choose only 5 :cav: not cool! I can't do this. I have a top 20 list! Dam you people with your number 5. At least give me a 10 range! :lol:

In Order:
1.) Gladiator
2.) Troy OR Piartes of the Carribean (couldn't choose!)
3.) LOTR Trilogy
4.) Underworld OR Kill Bill Vol. 1+2
5.) Harry Potter 1-3 OR Matrix Trilogy

Technically that's way to many movies cause they are mostly trilogies! I'm an action movie type of person...can't wait to see Alexander.

Runner Ups: The Punisher, Moulin Rouge, Spider Man 2, X-Men 1+2, and Cruel Intentions 1

Well, today these are my top 5, but it is always changing:

Fight Club
Usual Suspects
Snatch
Goonies
The Princess Bride

I'll add these as more I really like: Donnie Darko, Se7en, Memento, Mean Girls, and The Breakfast Club

1. Harry Potter 3 (the first 2 were okay)
2. Star Wars
3. LOTR
4. The Notebook
5. and... maybe Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet (1968), or LAdy and the Tramp ^_^

Alias_Addict47 said:
I've seen 60 movies this year in theatres alone and I'm supposed to choose only 5 :cav: not cool! I can't do this. I have a top 20 list! Dam you people with your number 5. At least give me a 10 range!  :lol:

In Order:
1.) Gladiator
2.) Troy OR Piartes of the Carribean (couldn't choose!)
3.) LOTR Trilogy
4.) Underworld OR Kill Bill Vol. 1+2
5.) Harry Potter 1-3 OR Matrix Trilogy

Technically that's way to many movies cause they are mostly trilogies! I'm an action movie type of person...can't wait to see Alexander.

Runner Ups: The Punisher, Moulin Rouge, Spider Man 2, X-Men 1+2, and Cruel Intentions 1
[post="1039626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I LOVE Cruel Intentions! That & 'Far And Away' & 'The Girl Next Door' are my favorites.

--jenn :juggle:

Back